Cheating on the Internet !!!

iovudima

The Internet is not only a storehouse of useful information, but also a very dangerous environment. Here, there is an abundance of deception and all sorts of schemes to dissolve with money that fraudsters use for their dirty enrichment !!!!
=========================================================
The principles of deception are rather primitive and of the same type. Designed for beginners or just inexperienced Internet users. And most of all, the caste of users that asks the question: how to make money on the Internet? These are the most vulnerable people from fraud and, as a rule, these are young people.
==========================================================
You are probably not eager to join the huge number of people who have already been deceived on the Internet. Hope this is the case! I'll help you.
In order not to become a victim of fraud, you just need to follow one simple rule - never pay anyone or anything on the Internet and do not believe in really working earning schemes associated with investing money (any, literally)!
What are we talking about? Let's take a closer look. You can find similar offers: "You will earn $ 1000 in the first week by investing only $ 10" or "How do I earn $ 3000 on the Internet in a month." Will you believe this? You need to understand that such slogans are designed for those who do not have their own head on their shoulders. If all this were true, then there would not be a single janitor left in our country. Everyone would have thousands of dollars and earned at home on the Internet. And the reality is completely different! You can receive income of 150 rubles a day, for example, here - this is already true and the numbers are more sane!
And here is another fresh example of how unnecessary to act. Now a new scam is wandering on the Internet - making money on money transfers. To earn money, you need to register in their payment system and open an account there. Then a certain amount of money will be transferred to your account, as well as bills provided. Your task is to transfer money from your account to those accounts that were previously provided to you. After the work is done, you will be credited with the promised% from transfers. But this is where the fun begins
When you want to withdraw these funds, it turns out that you need to replenish your account with $ 100 !, such as for account verification. That is, this is the very fatal feature, when a sufferer to earn money faces a choice - to believe or not? Send or not? And if it's closer to the essence, an inexperienced person will send money and they will throw him on these 100 dollars. Another hesitates and begins to drive in the search engine "earnings on money transfers reviews."
A sober realist will spit on this money transfer earnings after one minute of understanding. I hope you understand what I mean ...

BE CAREFUL !!

iovudima

ALERT!!! MASTERCOIN.TOP SCAMMING PEOPLE​

Just want to share my experience with mastercoin.top previously mastercoin.pro after putting/buy plan tarrif with them and the domain change, i cannot anymore received any withdrawal crypto with them. I tried to contact their online support but it is disable since april 17,2020. I tried to make another account with my wifes cellphone, able to make one and notice that the online chat with the new account is enable. I tried to to talk with their online support at first they are offering me plan tarrif, but when i told them that my other account doesnt anymore receiving withdrawal from them, they also turn off or disable the online chat of the new account. Clearly this site is SCAMMING people. After you invest they will disable your online chat for you not to connect to them and you will not anymore receive crypto from your withdrawal. Please relay this message to other that maybe a victim. Attached is my withdrwal details but no actual result from my wallet. ALERT SCAM SITE MASTERCOIN.TOP

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, there had been a lot of scams in the past on the internet. I have experienced this in the lockdown only when I entered into the online earning world. One thing that you should always keep in mind that when you are asked to work and there if you are asked to pay the amount for that then it is a complete scam. I have seen sites of data entry on the web that looks legit and they mention their location and everything about them, but they are fake. One such site that I remember where I paid 200INR to work is Work79.com site.

This site shows different work on their site that they will ask you to pay then you will be able to work. When I paid here, I never got the login details and they never replied to the support emails too.