Referring a money making website to someone.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First and foremost I want to start this thread by letting you all know that I personally I'm not a fan of refer to any website and platforms and what that means is that , I do not fancy or like working on website that pays its users and members just to refer other members in order to build a money-making community and in together as a large group of individuals with the same purpose which is to make money online . You may be wondering what are my reasons but the truth is that majority of refer to any website on the platform and total scam and I am personally done my research that the majority of them that are monetary demand from its members and uses before starting to earn from the website and nothing but scam and defrauding websites .

Majority of you may not agree to my idea possibly because you may have an awesomely from majority of refer to any websites and platforms , but the truth is that website that pays you for referring others do not last long on the internet and sooner or later they could vanish . If you must take part in a refer to any website in order to make money online they are key things you must understand which is the fact that you must first of all consider and conduct a research on the website before referring it to others in order to be sure that the website is legit .