Earn Money Do You Make Money On Trendri By Referring?

Moni

Hi guys, there are so many ways that one can make money on Trendri and I think we all know these various ways. But I've been quite wondering if there is a legit way of making money on this platform just by referring other people to this Trendri website.

Is there any idea? Do someone on this platform tried to make money just by referring others. This is because I'm thinking to refer some friends to this platform but I'm still thinking if this will be possible too. I just want to know if someone is on this platform that has any idea on how I can refer other to earn money or there is not a such thing on this platform.

I was not refer by anyone I just watched YouTube video and got to know this platform.

How guys how much can one earn from referrals and where will I even get my referral links?

Adrian Nichola

Before now Trendri.com pays $1 per referral but before you can earn the $1 your reffered member must have made some reasonable amount of post. I can't recall the number post required again. I think the referral earning is stop for now by the admin, maybe it will be enable again.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The referral program has been discontinued and I do not think the admin has any intention of returning it as it has been long overdue. Before the discontinuation of the referral program, I had earned some commission as I was the member with the most referrals joining the web site.

Kingstone

I got to know about the site via a friend who introduced me to some of the paying sites I am currently. I asked for his referral link but he didn't share. Probably because he knew he wouldn't earn from me. I hope it will be reconsidered soon as I have lots of friends who are waiting to receive the good news.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One of the ways by which one could earn in trendri was through referal. However, some people abused tendri then and when it came back, the admin didn't continue it and since then he has been silent about it. I didnt really benefit from it as my referrals are not that many

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think referral earning would have been great on Trendri, I hope the admin starts it so people can begin to earn through referrals. But I learnt the admin was doing it before but people were manipulating it, so may be he had to stop it. But I hope he brings it back, if that's the case.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am very bad at referring people to a money-making program. I like to show people proof before I could say anything. I have never consider utilising the referral program of this forum. The reason is that I am okay with the amount I am making on the website on daily basis.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been a member of this site for a very long time now and I can well confirmed that the referral option was removed and by the look of things I do not think it is going to be coming back anytime soon. I am very lazy at referring people so it is something that I do not even bother much.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wish the admin can still bring back the option of referrals. I think it will be a nice of growing these site. Though the site has enough members but we can still be more. The more, the merrier. But may be the admin is thinking about the payment if we are more than this.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wish the admin can still bring back the option of referrals. I think it will be a nice of growing these site. Though the site has enough members but we can still be more. The more, the merrier. But may be the admin is thinking about the payment if we are more than this.
Well I thought the program of referring people still exists over here, I know bizdustry as the best platform that will pay you $1 for referring someone and if this is also applicable here ,there could have been a tremendous growth in the community.its just our suggestions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a problem of convincing people to join me in any program that I am doing. Everything boils down to my communication skill, I am very shy about it because I am a partial introvert. Another problem is that most people around me are looking for how to make huge money within short period of time. So it's hard to convince them to join this forum.