Everything you need to know about trendri(making money from it and more)

Ajebo25

Verified member
Good evening new members, active members,moderator and admin I have come to realize that most people come to trendri to make money immediately they join,we have told them the rules which they have failed to read and others are still complaining they don't understand I have come to explain fully what trendri is all about.

What is trendri??

Trendri is a paid to post platform that has created an opportunity for talented writters to earn money online, apart from that trendri is also a forum where you can meet to chat with your friends and loved ones online even if you have exhausted your Facebook free mode trust me you can use opera mini to access trendri and chat with your loved ones.

Trendri is also a forum which you can use to put up ads to advertise your products and services you can tap the ads manager on your account to do so.

Rules of Trendri

First after registering on Trendri the first thing you should do is read the posting guide line which is

1) No copied content should be posted on Trendri (This is the rule no 1 rule which can lead you to get banned or fined).

2) No spamming (you can also get banned for spamming members).

3) No hatefull speech (here is not Facebook we are all family here so let's settle our differences and not argue or use insubordinate languages on each other).

4) Don't keep repeating the same point on a topic just to make word count (this can get you fined

All the rules listed above should be followed strictly by both old and new members or this could lead to getting banned.

How to get verified on Trendri

After registration and reading of Posting guidelines you need to have at least 30 (10 posts 20 threads) posts to be able to earn from trendri after making 30 unpalgiarized contents, contact the admin to get verified and you will be able to earn anytime you post a topic or a thread.

NOTE: if you're not a verified member you won't be able to see your earnings until you are verified.

How to earn per post or thread on Trendri

You earn up to $0.0006 to 0.0132 when you post threads and commenting can make you earn up to $0.00042 to 0.084.

How to withdraw on Trendri

To withdraw on Trendri you need to have at least $4 earned balance to apply for withdrawal request trendri pay it members through (Binance, Paypal and bank account for Nigerian members.

No need to worry about payment time as the admin @ fecoms is always punctual to pay just relax you will be paid as long as you didn't post copied contents.

What I love about trendri

Trendri has made me find talent and love for writing which I didn't even know I could, I am very happy writing for trendri knowing that I'll gain something from it and kudos to the admin and all those who made and is making this site a success

Good night much love 💕 ajebo25

Last edited:

Suba

Staff member
Hello, @Stephen877, you don't need to be confused, you only need to create 20 threads and 20 posts (comments) so you should have at least 40 discussions, After that you can request process verification. Copy/pasting is prohibited and you are also not allowed to publish on Trendri forums, articles or content that has been published on other sites, even if it is on your own site. Did this explanation help you?