Sustainability of Trendri as a Money Making Site

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been using Trendri for over a year and I have made more than 3700 posts, and a large number of my posts are 200 words. This morning, when I made posts, I was credited just 6 cents (for 200 words posts) as opposed to the previous rate of 8 cents per post. In recent times, Trendri has been limiting the number of maximum posts/topics one can create and pay per post/topic.

For the sustainability of the site, I propose the following adjustments:

The pay rate should be based on the level, someone who has been on the site for a long time and has created a lot of posts on the site should receive better pay compared to someone who has recently joined.

The pay rate should be based on the quality of content. Creators who publish high-quality content should receive a better rate.

The pay rate should be based on the originality of the content. Creators, who post well-researched and original content, should receive a better rate.

Please share your opinion

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I Just noticed this thread and bumped it for possible replies. Members' suggestions are important and may likely be considered if it will favor the forum and it's member's.

I Just noticed this thread and bumped it for possible replies. Members' suggestions are important and may likely be considered if it will favor the forum and it's member's.
Well, I agree with what she has said, I may not have a thousand message but I know the hassle I go through everyday just to come up with a good content. I write my posts down and do proof readings to make my content look error free and I can say it is not an easy job to do everyday. Typing alone can make one feel tired and not wanting to continue. If those who make good contents and post plagiarism free post got their credits increased, I believe it would motivate those who also want to receive higher credits to post more engaging contents. I believe this would fix the forum in a more positive way and can give room for improvements and our earnings. In conclusion, I'm a hundred percent in support of this idea.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't claim to be the best writer on the site but I want to speak what I have seen on this site. A lot of writers are posting on heavily saturated topics. If someone has created a topic on how to launch a blog for free, why do you have to create another topic, why not reply to the existing thread. I have also seen a lot of writers spinning content. They are getting ideas some someone else's post and writing the same thing on their own words. There are also writers who wrote high quality topics, they provide new information, fresh ideas and they must be praised for what they are doing here. It is not right when the person creating poor quality or average quality post is paid the same amount as a high quality post creator is paid just because both have written posts with the same word count.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you have a valid point here. I have also had the opportunity of seeing a post that the writer copied my thread word for word and I was like is this person crazy? Why would any sane person do that just to game a system. I think I alerted the moderator on that because I just wanted the person stopped from continuing that and maybe for a long time before the person is being caught by the Admin or moderators to stop.

But the fact is that the person doing copying and post will get the same credit with the person that first posted it. So if there's a way that the site tool or system can easily dictate a duplicated content and avoid rewarding same, then there will be no more duplicated content on the forum.

Well, this will have to be left to the admin discretion whether to pay more or not.