Is making money on Trendri it's only benefit

Axis

Banned
Majorly making money is one of the m in which people take part in the trendri platform. But in general terms you can also derive other benefits in the. In this platform ideas, opinions and insights about how to start a business, maintain your business and also make money online are being shared by participants. Most times I derive reasonable ideas on how to grow my business both in reality and on the internet.
For example topic like does capital matter when starting up a business? Is one of the nice topics I have come across in the Trendri platform platform. What will be more effective is when this ideas are being applied you come to know that making money on Trendri is not only its benefit

Richee84

Trendri has been a platform where a logs of people come to make small or little money for themselves as side hustle. The major purpose of why most people join this platform is to make little money from the platform, but the fact of the matter is that there are many things to gain on trendri platform than just making money there. Trendri is a platform where we can learn and also share knowledge among the users in the platform. Posting in the platform can help to increase your writing skills as. Writing and posting every now and then in trendri platform will help to become more perfect in been a creative writer.
As we read through other people trend and post on the platform, we also gain some ideas from other writers too. There are some topic that we are not familiar with at all that we come across then on the platform, we will be able to get better understanding of those topic as we read different contribution from different people. My stay on trendri has not just been to make money but also to impact knowledge on the platform and to also learn new things that I have not come across with before.

anil02

Verified member
To use any site we must have some motivation to use it. we spend time so we want some thing in return for it. So I think most of use are suing forum sites to earn money, but some time we have some cordial relation with member and we enjoy it like a friend. For online worker forum sites are good source of knowing about new earning site. Tendri have all these.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well base on my own idea I think Many people major purpose of this forum is making money, I have also fall victim to this believe, over time I was thinking of making money from this forum but it change a little when I found out this forum have help me educationally especially my choice of course, as a communication Art student, I have come to express my deepest part in this forum it has help me to overcome fear of shyness and standing out and creating my own ideas so that others would learn an likewise learn from them thereby sharing ideas.
Trendri on it own part has help me a lot financially I have earn from it and I want to use this opportunity to thank those in charge of this forum many people not me alone have benefited from this forum financially. Through this forum many could pay their bill provide for their family, so am thoroughly grateful for their help.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that Trendri is a wonderful platform. In the past I worked on several earning sites which proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. That was so disappointing and unfair for me that I decided not to waste any time and effort on earning platforms again. Then, I came across Trendri and I decided to give it a chance because I realized that it was a legit platform. I joined Trendri and I started working on it every day. Since then Trendri has been my favourite platform.

I would definitely recommend Trendri to anyone who is interested in making some legit money online. In my opinion,Trendri is not just an earning platform. It is a place where you can interact with people all over the world and make new friends. You can learn a lot of things about health or about other earning methods from the interesting and informative threads the members publish every day. For all these reasons, I would not change Trendri for any other platform.

Suba

Staff member
Not different from other forum sites, Trendri as well as a forum is a means for members to interact and share. you need to know that the main function of forums is to provide useful information and knowledge and also be used as a means of discussion both pro and con. while rewards are only as a result of your activities to share quality and informative messages. So you should change your mindset not to make money on Trendri but create quality threads that have never been published on other sites.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The most important thing that one should take note of is how to gain ideas on trendri rather than concentrating on the monetary aspect alone .Although, when you make comments and threads, you would be rewarded for the contribution that you have made on the forum. Majorly, the forum is meant to help each other to grow in business online and offline. That is the primary purpose of the creation of this platform. It is a win-win issue, the owner of the website would generate traffic from the content that you are posting on the platform and would make money from it, then you would also be compensated for the post that you have made.

We can not dispute the fact that most of us came to this platform to make money, but on the long run, we found out that we can not only make money alone here, but can also have one or two things that would hard value to our lives most especially our financial status. I cannot overemphasize the amount of knowledge that I have gained on this platform, being my first paid to post platform. I have gained a lot of things and I would recommend this website to anybody

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, there's no denying the fact that we came here to make money but I have gain way above the money that I'm making. The thing is that there's knowledge you gain that you might use it for life and continue to be useful even to your children. I just like the fact that they are also very smart and intelligent people on the forum. When you get to read some people comments you would see great sense in their comments.

So the truth is that yes we are making money off the site. Thanks to the admin for keeping it real with us. The payment is always swift but more importantly it is a platform that you can learn from the diverse section we have here. I just like the business section where you get to learn about the different ways you can utilize your money to make profit daily.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money is the main reason why I am active in Trendri. I am sure that it is the main reason for many others too. If the site stopped paying, I don't think the number we have now as members will be the same. It will be very few if not none.

But that is not the only benefit I get here. That is why I use the strategy of giving my best to the site and the earning will just come. One great benefit that I get here is gaining knowledge. There is so much I have learnt just from reading people's posts and adding my own opinions.

Another great benefit is that I get to practice my writing skills and train for better writing. There is nothing as great as having writing skills right now. Three are a variety of jobs that could pay you for being a great writer. So here is a platform where you can practice while earning some incentives.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think the main aim and objective of creating this platform is chiefly to share ideas and interact with lots of people who will have one, two or more things to share with you which would be of benefit to you.
But I think most people are here for the reward given which is never bad and infact I may have fallen a victim of that because if the person that told me about trendri never said they pay for posture I would not have joined sincerely.
But now that i have joined I know pretty well that there is a lot of benefits in form of ideas and knowledge that can be gotten and we all know knowledge is power. Gaining in trendri extend being monetarily but also you gain a lot of ideas on how to improve on your savings, business, career and a lot of things that you can engage in to gain both money and skills.

anil02

Verified member
Well base on my own idea I think Many people major purpose of this forum is making money, I have also fall victim to this believe, over time I was thinking of making money from this forum but it change a little when I found out this forum have help me educationally especially my choice of course, as a communication Art student, I have come to express my deepest part in this forum it has help me to overcome fear of shyness and standing out and creating my own ideas so that others would learn an likewise learn from them thereby sharing ideas.
Trendri on it own part has help me a lot financially I have earn from it and I want to use this opportunity to thank those in charge of this forum many people not me alone have benefited from this forum financially. Through this forum many could pay their bill provide for their family, so am thoroughly grateful for their help.
I think members of most of forum sites are too much friendly and it is happen that if we are using forum site for long time than we have members with whom we have some special relation and we can share our problem with them. Like it trendri is site where we can learn on different topics. It is right that we are not expert but some time we get better idea when we gossip with members. But I have experience that when any site stop paying for any reason members quit that site,