Rules of Making Money in Trendri

Suba

Staff member
I created this thread because a lot of new members are asking how to make money on Trendri forums, even though basically all forums have almost the same rules. Of course there is a slight difference. But the most important thing is to avoid copying/pasting from other sites, even if it's our own creation, with the same username. and Trendri will consider it as duplicate content. Do not include a referral link or url and also do not include an email. Threads are at least thirty words long, and for posts or comments at least ten words. Before you make anything, either threads or comments, you should carefully read the Terms and Rules. Scroll down..

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have been making money on Trendri and Trendri is my main source of income right now. Trendri has helped me a lot to survive during the pandemic period because right now there is a scarcity of jobs and Trendri is a platform where I work regularly to make passive income daily. I love Trendri. It is the best forum on the Internet. I always post high-quality content in here and I really love the atmosphere in here. I work really hard on Trendri, but I must say that my hard work pays off.

The admin of the forum @Fecoms is a great person. He is very generous and he always pays me and other members in here on time. I also like the fact that @Fecoms enjoy reading my content. I always try my best to help other people as well. I really enjoy helping other people on forums and this is what I do on Trendri. I am always happy to help people in here to make money and I really feel happy to see people enjoy reading my content. I just wish success to Trendri and I hope that Trendri will remain forever. Long Live Trendri!

E

eldavis

The problem is that most of them do not even make out time to read the terms and conditions after signing up. I once made the mistake of copying my own content from another site to post here, I felt since I created, there would be no problem with that but I found out that it was still classified as copied work, so am really glad you talked about it here, it would prevent the new ones from making the same mistake.

Emekus

That's more reasons i take my time to create genuine content to avoid getting warning from the admin or mod. Most users really dont check forum runs they just jump start a conversation.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Some new members dot read the rules before taking any action on the site that's where most of them has problems the question how to earn from trendri, was the question I also asked alot of members an made sure I understood every rule of this site before I started Posting

allison001

Verified member
You are right, i really appreciate this. So many new members here in this forum easily get banned. Why? Because they don't take their time to go through the terms and rules on the forum.

Making money online in a paid to post site like trendri is one of my best and legit site i do make my money online,at the same we must all be careful here, because if you don't abide with the rules like to avoid plagiarism and copy/paste we may be banned and at the end our data will be waste.

I think people rush to make $2 plus everyday here in this forum, not thinking about their thread and post quality if it's well written and punctuated.
For me spending more time here just to earn a little is good,so far I don't copy and paste or incorrect grammar.

One of my friend was banned here of because he claims that he's wise. He copied from another source then paste here, his withdrawal was declined because of that and he was punished according to the forum rules.

So am really glad about this thread, because this will really guide us on how to avoid this especially new members.