Let's make money by referring each other

Afotey

Good day!
Let's help ourselves generate some revenue through referrals. I refer you to my platform and you do same so we can earn some money by just clicking. No buying or deposits.
Is that simple.
Let's connect on telegram or Whatsapp.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well this is a good idea though and besides I know of some people that makes the opportunity as a means of earning. But there is actually that I am not really getting clear and I have always wanted ask people about this hoping maybe they will be able to put me through on it or probably enlighten me more on what I want to know about it, is referring job the same thing as affiliate marketing work or they just happen to be similar in nature because I did overheard some fellows having an argument about it; one was making the other person understand that it is the same job while the second fellow was trying to make him know that it is not so, but as for me I do believe that it is the same work but I do not know if this is true or not, please I will be glad if I can be enlightened more about this.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Earning money through referring sounds cool! However, you have not named the site. Try to explain how we can earn from this. Cos just referring people without your referrals buying or subscribing for anything on the platform can not earn you a dime. You need to convince people to pay for services before you can earn bonus on them.