How and when did you earn your first crypto??

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have been thinking about this question and decided to ask you guys as for me I earned my first crypto on a site(farmdoge) although it was doge coin which had no market value yet I still appreciated it as my fist crypto to enter my trust wallet the second crypto I earned was Litecoin I earned it on telegram but but till today ave earned a couple of coins the one coin am still yet to achieve is Bitcoin ave never earned Bitcoin before well I think I'll convert some of my coins to Bitcoin or fund my wallet with Bitcoin when I have the money what about you ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can't remember much , but I believe this really happened when I first started posting on bizdustry , then it was one of the best paid to post website I know and ever since then I started receiving most of my payments in cryptocurrency.

The first cryptocurrency I do receive payments with was always BTC but it was quite useless for me because I always receive these payments to my trust wallet hoping to hold it for long term purposes but it was so disappointed as I wanted to move it to binance to sell only to seen that the transaction fee was almost half of the whole coin..

Omo this was really disappointing and I was even looking for the best way to bring down the transaction fee and there was no possible way to do that. At the end of the day I was forced to send it to binance with a very high transaction fee and It was at lost because it was not really profitable as I expected.

Ever since then I made up my mind not to receive payment to a cryptocurrency wallet but I should rather receive it into a cryptocurrency exchanges because when you are receiving it to an exchanges you can easily sell it out whenever the needs arises.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
My first crypto earning was at Paxful, it is a peer to peer online trading platform. They will let the buyers and sellers meet up with each other on their website and do some trading activities. This is a good one because it really helped me in some ways that I was able to learn more about cryptocurrencies and how people tends to make money with them. I do not know about some other traders though but if you happen to be a rookie in the business and you want to know about earning in it. Then do not think about other ways but PTP platforms, they will make you learn both in easy and hard ways because there are a lot of people with good and bad intentions

funmi

Verified member
Going back to when I first started trading cryptocurrency always reminder me of how excited I was then I had been hearing a lot about it before but I never took it seriously because I was into a ponzi scheme that was paying very well as at that time in fact I have always thought within myself then that what is the point to invest in what is not stable. Because I knew then that the cryptocurrency market was similar to that of forex trading and it was not a very stable market and I knew anything can happen based on my previous experience with forex trading. And then the ponzi scheme was giving a steady interest rate per day which can be withdrawn at the end of the month. How I wish they hadn't spread the panic news that crashed the whole system, because of a truth the system was perfect and made many never to notice the government and people got financial independence till it eventually crashed and millions lost somuch money. So I switched to cryptocurrency eventually and litcoin was my first coin and I bought it very early enough then and made good profit and moved to ripples.

E

eldavis

I earned my first crypto in the year 2020. I was working on a site that pays people to write original content articles. Back then we where being paid with Bitcoin cash. This did not just introduced me to the use of crypto currency in general, it also made me fall in love with Bitcoin cash as well.

Souadup

Banned
My first crypto earning was at Paxful, it is a peer to peer online trading platform. They will let the buyers and sellers meet up with each other on their website and do some trading activities. This is a good one because it really helped me in some ways that I was able to learn more about cryptocurrencies and how people tends to make money with them. I do not know about some other traders though but if you happen to be a rookie in the business and you want to know about earning in it. Then do not think about other ways but PTP platforms, they will make you learn both in easy and hard ways because there are a lot of people with good and bad intentions
Can you giveme more information, please?? what the name of the plattform, who budget i need...

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My first time to earn crypto was from a paid to post forum. I received my payment from beermoney forum through Bitcoin and that was an awesome experience. This is because I had run out of great payment methods after my PayPal got permanently limited.

So when I saw the crypto payment option in beermoney forum, I decided to give it a try. I have never regretted this move. This is because since then, I have been receiving all my online payments through cryptocurrencies.

The most advantageous thing about crypto payments is their zero fee. I had been missing out alot when I was using PayPal because of the high transaction fees. Since I started receiving crypto payments, I have enjoyed receiving all the money I worked hard for.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I started earning through crypto early 2020, when I discovered about block-chain simulator game which rewards you for playing arcade games and you earn some traction of Bitcoin which is in Satoshi. I saved my little Bitcoin from the app, and before I knew it, I got 6k Satoshi legitimately from the app, which I saved using Coinbase. Even though nthe game wasn't paying me high, but I'll say, the payment was fast just as they programmed it weekly which is every Tuesday. It doesn't last that Tuesday, you'll definitely get your earned satoshis. That's one thing i love about the app, it's developers is operating legitimately till today. But always know that, the earnings are slow, just play it like a fun game, don't expect to earn much from the game. See it as if you're playing for fun and at the end your time devoted to the game brought you some income. That's how I was playing the game until I discovered PTC and faucet sites, from faucet sites and PTC sites, I discovered forum posting jobs, microjobs and the regular freelancer jobs which most of my clients pays me using crypto and not PayPal account. Because I demand for crypto payment or no job xD