How did you write stories to earn money online?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I first started writing stories to earn money online after I stumbled upon a website that paid writers for short fiction. I had always enjoyed writing, but never thought of it as a way to earn money. I started submitting stories and was thrilled when one was accepted and published. From there, I began to research other websites and platforms where I could sell my stories. Nowadays, I am searching a site to continue because I have lost my patience in my earlier site after some days. Do you have any site that gives you money and happiness. Do you love writing stories?

sunnystar

Amazon is a place you can sell your writing skills. You need to create account as a seller on the website then you post your books and receive earnings once buyers buy your products. When it is time to withdraw then you cash out in Amazon.
Fiverr and Upwork can also be good to sell your gigs. You just need to make research of which clients want stories books and offer payment for it. You can chat up or collect social username to negotiate on which stories you have for sales. I hope this will help you to achieve your aims.