Crypto Did you learn trading on your own, or someone taught you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Trading isn't all about buying and holding of the coins short or long time and waiting for your profit to come by. Their is more to trading, we have different options of trading. You can trade 'on-spot, margin, futures etc. They are the options of crypto day trading which can give you huge profit even within short time interval through experience.

Those who trade futures or margin via Binance or other exchange platforms are experts who have given their all for the investment scheme, and practiced how success come through it. They can analyse the market with high accuracy when it comes to trading future and margin.

I am focused via on-spot, that's the one my knowledge can carry at the moment, hoping to improve with time and migrate to more riskier and income generating trading options like margin and future trading.

I learned trading on my own, no one thought me about it. I take courses for it, watching tutorials about on-spot crypto trading, and also learning through forums. I never went to seminar before, or went to trading class or lectures.

How did you learn trading?
On your own, or someone taught you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I didn't know there was much to crypto other than buying coins and keeping them till the price increase for gain. May be because I was only using luno which didn't really support trade like that. Not until I started using binance that I know that I needed somebody to put me through.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am not yet an expert in trading but I am learning it on my own. I would have loved to have a physical teacher for this but most of them demand for money in order to teach you. Which I cannot afford right now. So I use free sources like YouTube videos and articles to learn.

uforwealth

Verified member
I used the two ways. I learned it on my own and someone taught me. As trading is not easy when I was learning it on my own, I sought the help of an expert and was later trained by a professional trader who taught the easiest and best way to trade for profits.

minenovo

When it comes to cryptos, specifically, I am learning on my own. I am interested in Forex too, and I did get help there from a family friend.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I didn't know there was much to crypto other than buying coins and keeping them till the price increase for gain. May be because I was only using luno which didn't really support trade like that. Not until I started using binance that I know that I needed somebody to put me through.
Yes, that's because of the Luno you were using earlier. At Luno you'll only buy, sell, and receive crypto payments nothing more. At Binance you have variety of options. We have plenty ways to trade more than three. But the two popular ones are on-spot, and future trading. Starting with on-spot and gaining experience is the best.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes, that's because of the Luno you were using earlier. At Luno you'll only buy, sell, and receive crypto payments nothing more. At Binance you have variety of options. We have plenty ways to trade more than three. But the two popular ones are on-spot, and future trading. Starting with on-spot and gaining experience is the best.
To be candid, I really regret this but it seems luno also has some features that allow trading. There was a time I was watching some videos on cryptocurrency on YouTube and there was a video on trade can be done on luno. Just that when compare to binance, it is too shallow.