Did you learn blogging elsewhere or you did it on your own?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The digital world has expanded vividly and their are many ways you can learn blogging on your own, set up a mini blog website on your own. You don't even need expertise to set up your own blog site, you can start with minimal knowledge of web design using either your desktop computer or even a mobile phone to customize your own blog site via WordPress, or blogspot.com etc.

With WordPress and blogger you don't need special techniques or technical know-how to set up a blog site, you can start up with little experience of web design. YouTube is there for you to go about gaining knowledge about creating one, and managing it, growing it to make money through it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are various ways people learn blogging but personally I learnt it on my own. I did follow the template on WordPress then to know how it can be done. Then there was this friend of mine then, that was also into it and we both did it together but I don't think o still remember all the processes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are various ways people learn blogging but personally I learnt it on my own. I did follow the template on WordPress then to know how it can be done. Then there was this friend of mine then, that was also into it and we both did it together but I don't think o still remember all the processes.
It's possible to learn it on your own, creating a blog site can't take me more than 15 minutes to get started with simple WordPress free blogging design. You can still use blogger owned by Google to make your own blog and earn the benefits of AdSense, when you meet AdSense approval.

AfriPeeps Official

I can't really say I didn't learn elsewhere because I made use of the internet as a good took to research on anything I want to know about blogging and that's how I started my first blog and later opened two more blogs, now I am even considering blogging again.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to blog you need few skills like writing, SEO, digital marketing, and website building. I learned everything myself, I never enrolled for any kind of courses. I was good in language and literature when I was still in school. I started building my social media profile when I was still at school When I started building social profile, I became aware about different kinds of digital marketing and started learning marketing and SEO. After I graduated, I started working on an ad agency where i got opportunity to test my knowledge and skills. My job also required me to update company website, which helped me to learn basics of wordpress website management. That's how I learned everything about blogging. I have been blogging for more than 4 years and my blog brings me good amount of money every month. However, this did not happen over night, I work hard.

Mika

VIP Contributor
in order to become a blogger, you need four things, one, writing skills, two, SEO skills, three digital marketing skills, and four, website designing and development skills. You can become a blogger even when you do not have web designing and development skills as you can use content management systems to create your blog, but the first three skills, writing, SEO, and digital marketing are very essential. A lot of people fail in blogging because they do not have these essential skills. When I started blogging, I only had one skill, which is website design and development. did not know how to write a blog post, I did not know about seo and digital marketing. I hired a writer to write content, hired SEO consultant t do SEO and a digital marketer to promote my posts. I also started learning how to write and how to do SEO and digital marketing.