Did you want to earn money just watching??

Nobs12

Just comment how i will teach you
If you want to watch videos and earn money, is one of the most popular sites that pays you well enough to watch their videos. If you want to watch videos and earn money, this can be one of the best choice for

Skysaint

Verified member
You're really new to this forum. Well, if you want to make a post about a topic then be very explicit as much as you can about it. You should be able to tell us the name of the site, how it works, how lengthy their videos are and how much you get paid for it, their minimum payout threshold for members, their payment method and as well as a payment proof if actually you have worked on the site before and made a withdrawal.
You can't just put people in suspense here, you ain't generating traffic here rather we are sharing business ideas and earning opportunities. So if you want to talk about a site you find lucrative then you should go ahead and do that as clearly as possible. It will even be of help in case there's someone here who have worked with the site, he or she can leave their reviews here too.
So you should be more explicit with what you're posting because right now, you haven't said anything yet.

E

eldavis

Have you personally cashed out form this site you are talking about? There are lots of sites that claim to pay it's members for watching videos, majority of these sites are scam sites. The few one that actually pay, the earning is not just good enough, compared to how much data you would have to spend on watching these videos..

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You should rather explain to us how it work and how we can make money by watching videos or advertisement because I've heard of it before but I don't have understanding of how it work.

We just have to know how it work first before we decide whether it is something we can make money from or not. This would really help.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's not really about making money , but sometimes most of these things are not always trusted and you should have just give us everything down there for us to really understand how the platform work . Nobody is really interested to work then at the end of the day they won't be paid for what they work for because obviously that won't really be profitable.

I have come across so many of these similar website , but none of them was really able to give me a satisfactory way of generating income so I gave up in some of them because I can't just spend my time on something that I'm not profitable in that way.

If you think that the website you are talking about is really paying , I suggest that you post it here for everyone to understand. Maybe that will really help so many people to consider your writing.

A lot of people may be so sceptical about this writing because probably from their experience , they understand that some of these website are not always trusted.

You can actually drop your payment proof to support that they are really paying based on what you have work for first.