Did You Know You Can Earn Money On Appen? Here's How

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Appen is a company that deals with different micro task jobs, like translation, social media evaluation, answering questions, user feedbacks, it has a collaboration with major tech companies like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, it's very easy to use and it's open to any country in the world, no any restrictions, the company is headquartered in Australia.

to start using Appen you need to go to this URL appen.com, and click on SignUp. Provide a valid email address that is verifiable and select a password. Appen will send you an email and after you verify your account, you'll should go ahead and fill in your personal information you should endeavor to provide a legit and valid info to enable appen to send you work that matches you.

After filling up your personal information go ahead and go to the Jobs section at the top left, you'll see some options you can choose from like social media evaluation, Q and As, Feedback and others.

Most of the work on Appendix starts from $10 per hour and their payment is prompt, if you request for payment directly to your bank account it may take some time before it lands in your local bank account, In my opinion Appen is a platform you can make some income on the side easily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Have you been earning with Appen lately? I've account some years back on this site, never earned from any of the tasks listed on the micro job site. Such made me to give up on the site, she concentrate on the options where I'm earning money online. Maybe I'll go check my account back after two years of abandonment. If it improves on its services and offer me tasks to work on, then I'll start over again to make use of my account, but if it's the reverse, then it means I'll go on total exile from the earning site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Have you been earning with Appen lately? I've account some years back on this site, never earned from any of the tasks listed on the micro job site. Such made me to give up on the site, she concentrate on the options where I'm earning money online. Maybe I'll go check my account back after two years of abandonment. If it improves on its services and offer me tasks to work on, then I'll start over again to make use of my account, but if it's the reverse, then it means I'll go on total exile from the earning site.
Okay please I am also interested in this ,you should please go and check it out and give us a feedback so we know what the website is all about, if they have been able to improve their services for people to be able to make money in the platform easily because I am also looking for more ways to make money online, most Micro task website like this will always need people in the top countries if it is an international website.. There is one I was introduced to some few months back but I was not able to make money from the platform because they will just be concentrating on people who are based in Canada and the United States.. I didn't have any other option than to just forget about it because it was not profitable.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well with the way I see it, I think it sounds like they mean good and they are trying to make some impact in human’s life but there are some things that needs to be made clear if I am not sounding to harsh or too curious. I am taking about things like, how much is the pay that one will be receiving after getting the tasks done, what are the exact job one has to do in order to be given whatever wages that was promised by the admin. I just like things to clear and straight so I will know what I am dealing with, the earlier the better

Jemima

I have an account with them but the earning is too small and I was unable to withdraw the little I earned so I gave up. But i came to know John crestani and his methods actually works! It really helped me. I started earning money with this in the first week. If you are interested message me.

Attachments

• johnnewimg47.png
    johnnewimg47.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 1

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Appen is a company that deals with different micro task jobs, like translation, social media evaluation, answering questions, user feedbacks, it has a collaboration with major tech companies like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, it's very easy to use and it's open to any country in the world, no any restrictions, the company is headquartered in Australia.

to start using Appen you need to go to this URL appen.com, and click on SignUp. Provide a valid email address that is verifiable and select a password. Appen will send you an email and after you verify your account, you'll should go ahead and fill in your personal information you should endeavor to provide a legit and valid info to enable appen to send you work that matches you.

After filling up your personal information go ahead and go to the Jobs section at the top left, you'll see some options you can choose from like social media evaluation, Q and As, Feedback and others.

Most of the work on Appendix starts from $10 per hour and their payment is prompt, if you request for payment directly to your bank account it may take some time before it lands in your local bank account, In my opinion Appen is a platform you can make some income on the side easily.
Hi. Thank you very much for letting us know about appen and how it works. As I understand, you can earn money by completing different micro jobs. This sounds very interesting. I have heard about appen before but I have never tried it.Now I think I will register and explore this site. Hope that it will work for me as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I knew Appen a long time ago. IN fact when I was looking for the best sites to make money online, upwork and Appen were suggested. I joined upwork and I started making money. Since I am performing well on upwork, I never considered joining Appen. Many times I have thought about joining this site but I have been dilly dallying. It is a micro job sites where you can earn money by doing small tasks. A lot of big companies use Appen to hire freelancers. If you are interested in small tasks, you can try Appen, I can really vouch for this site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay please I am also interested in this ,you should please go and check it out and give us a feedback so we know what the website is all about, if they have been able to improve their services for people to be able to make money in the platform easily because I am also looking for more ways to make money online, most Micro task website like this will always need people in the top countries if it is an international website.. There is one I was introduced to some few months back but I was not able to make money from the platform because they will just be concentrating on people who are based in Canada and the United States.. I didn't have any other option than to just forget about it because it was not profitable.
Now the road is blocked for me permanently with Appen.com, I wouldn't look up to it towards earning. I simply went to check of I'll be able to see my account there, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore. The worst part of it, is that, I didn't see a chance to register an account via the earning site or login either. Let's just forget about this site is not just open for us to earn, maybe they are still looking for the top tier country users to come in and earn with them. That's what most of them concentrate on, and not with the other tiers of countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Now the road is blocked for me permanently with Appen.com, I wouldn't look up to it towards earning. I simply went to check of I'll be able to see my account there, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore. The worst part of it, is that, I didn't see a chance to register an account via the earning site or login either. Let's just forget about this site is not just open for us to earn, maybe they are still looking for the top tier country users to come in and earn with them. That's what most of them concentrate on, and not with the other tiers of countries.
Wow ,the reason why I was also interested was because they also looking for more opportunities to make money online and not only on paid to post website, even though I do not have a laptop but at least there are some ways people can make money online such as transcription like we just tried out sometimes ago ,but all those things are very difficult for us to achieve it here because we are in the Low tier country, well my laptop has not arrived ever seen them and I don't know what will happen maybe that should be next year.. but immediately it arrive I will just look for an opportunity to learn a lucrative skill from there maybe I can have an opportunity to make money online as a freelancer, even if I can't make money now but at least I will start.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@sincerem Appen still works, you can try and open it on a new gmail account and see how it goes, but it's still functioning and it's still paying.

There's this Nigerian, I've forgotten his YouTube channel but he did a comprehensive video on how to use Appen as a Nigerian and make money from it, you can use it and learn a thing or two about it.

In my opinion there are many ways of making money, they just not open and I don't know why, imagine, the arbitrage we were talking about last week on your thread, one guy told me he has been doing it for the past 3 years, just imagine that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem Appen still works, you can try and open it on a new gmail account and see how it goes, but it's still functioning and it's still paying.

There's this Nigerian, I've forgotten his YouTube channel but he did a comprehensive video on how to use Appen as a Nigerian and make money from it, you can use it and learn a thing or two about it.

In my opinion there are many ways of making money, they just not open and I don't know why, imagine, the arbitrage we were talking about last week on your thread, one guy told me he has been doing it for the past 3 years, just imagine that.
Since I didn't find a way to settle down via appen, I've moved forward with other of my gigs online which I'm benefiting from, because Christmas is closer, I need some beer money to take my friends out, and also do some wonderful things for my family members too xD 😄. Their are so many gigs to do online and earn, arbitrage is one of them. I know some persons have been with it even when the limitation of $100-$1000 wasn't there. So, you can imagine how much the users back then earned with arbitrage trading of fiat currencies since then to now. I have two bank cards none is working for me, and the two are mainly for intl trading. Next year, I'll try to correct the issue, and get more six cards and verify my other exchange accounts to enable me earn around $200 a month through fiat currency arbitrage alone.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have prolly heard about this particular app before, and I think it's a place for freelancers, where you can get a lot of tasks done and be getting paid. I think this app or website is not for people all over the world, I don't think people from the third world countries can get any task to do there.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I tell you bro, there are so many ways, we just have to keep on researching, Binance slows up on my phone, so I'm thinking of signing up on Kucoin, what do you think about that, because I was told they do the same thing and I want to start this arbitrage ASAP.

How much does bank charges per dollar, many people I've asked said it varies, I want to know the bank with the best rate so that I'll get their cards, I have two cards already, so if I can get one more I think it's okay for me.

And there's a lot of apps to run this arbitrage apart from Dukascopy, there's transfer wise, Skrill etc

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I tell you bro, there are so many ways, we just have to keep on researching, Binance slows up on my phone, so I'm thinking of signing up on Kucoin, what do you think about that, because I was told they do the same thing and I want to start this arbitrage ASAP.

How much does bank charges per dollar, many people I've asked said it varies, I want to know the bank with the best rate so that I'll get their cards, I have two cards already, so if I can get one more I think it's okay for me.

And there's a lot of apps to run this arbitrage apart from Dukascopy, there's transfer wise, Skrill etc
The only advise I can give to you as a friend here, is to get many bank cards as you can get. Don't bother to care about the charges to dollar, because if it works for you and you're able to deposit dollar or any higher currency you'll definitely make profit off arbitrage trading. I know too well banks doesn't charge up to N500/$1 so, you can imagine your profit when you sell at N570/1$. Which is more than N80 profit you'll be making per $1, after the charges made by the platform you're depositing to. Since Binance is slowing down on your phone, is good as you've chosen to go with kucoin.