Healthy foods

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Garlic
Garlic is incredibly healthy. It contains bioactive organosulfur compounds that have powerful biological effects, including improved immune function.My mum puts garlic anytime she prepare rice for the family.It's very good.

Kale
Kale has become increasingly popular because it’s incredibly high in fiber, vitamins C and K, and a number of other nutrients. It adds a satisfying crunch to salads and other dishes.

Onions
Onions have a very strong flavor and are very popular in many recipes. They contain a number of bioactive compounds believed to have health benefits.

Tomatoes
Tomatoes are usually categorized as a vegetable, although they are technically a fruit. They are tasty and loaded with nutrients like potassium and vitamin C.

More healthy vegetables
Most vegetables are very healthy. Others worth mentioning include artichokes, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, eggplant, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms, radishes, squash, Swiss chard, turnips, and zucchini.

Fish and seafood
Fish and other seafood tend to be very healthy and nutritious.

They’re especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids and iodine, two nutrients in which most people are deficient.

Studies show that people who eat the highest amounts of seafood — especially fish — tend to live longer and have a lower risk of many illnesses, including heart disease, dementia, and depression

Jasz

VIP Contributor
At the top of the skin & health food pyramid are foods that are most important for promoting a healthy body. These foods can help prevent disease and promote skin, hair and nail health. We've taken a closer look at these high-level foods for their specific vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that give them their impressive compilations of characteristics, from their one-of-a-kind antioxidants to their superior sources of vitamins E and B.

Armed with the right healthy habits, staying fit and active can be a simple, enjoyable part of your daily life. From lowering your cholesterol to losing weight, eating healthy foods can have a big impact on how well you feel.

The following food are healthy for your body:
Cucumber
Plantain
Orange
Apple
Wheat
Cereal
Oat
Beans
Watermelon
Spinach
Ginger

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Garlic
Garlic is incredibly healthy. It contains bioactive organosulfur compounds that have powerful biological effects, including improved immune function.My mum puts garlic anytime she prepare rice for the family.It's very good.

Kale
Kale has become increasingly popular because it’s incredibly high in fiber, vitamins C and K, and a number of other nutrients. It adds a satisfying crunch to salads and other dishes.

Onions
Onions have a very strong flavor and are very popular in many recipes. They contain a number of bioactive compounds believed to have health benefits.

Tomatoes
Tomatoes are usually categorized as a vegetable, although they are technically a fruit. They are tasty and loaded with nutrients like potassium and vitamin C.

More healthy vegetables
Most vegetables are very healthy. Others worth mentioning include artichokes, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, eggplant, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms, radishes, squash, Swiss chard, turnips, and zucchini.

Fish and seafood
Fish and other seafood tend to be very healthy and nutritious.

They’re especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids and iodine, two nutrients in which most people are deficient.

Studies show that people who eat the highest amounts of seafood — especially fish — tend to live longer and have a lower risk of many illnesses, including heart disease, dementia, and depression
I don't really know much about garlic , the reason is because I don't really have interest to take it , I do not like it but I know it has some good nutritional value, about from garlic I am also interested in taking other natural supplement which can also help to keep the body in good shape and in good condition, the most of my favourite is onion and I take it all the time because I personally consider it as one of the most nutritious vegetables , it has an anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation of the body most especially for people with asthma and other inflammatory disease like arthritis,

Fish in the other hand is also good for the body because it contains protein as I understand but I don't really know much about the nutritional value of fish except protein and the omega-3 oil which the body also need..

Tomatoes are really good for the body but people with ulcer may not really be advised to take tomatoes as a fruit because of the acidic content of tomatoes but maybe they could prepare it in different ways to eat apart from taking it directly into the stomach..
We should consider to eat natural fruit at all costs because of the numerous health benefits it has to the body.

E

eldavis

These are the things that most persons might take for granted, or not take seriously. To eat a healthy food, just have a good balanced diet. In a well balanced diet, all these things can be found in the food.