Indulge In These Healthy Foods That Contain Almost Zero Calories

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Don't you just love when you find a new food that you can't get enough of? Well, I've got good news for you! You don't have to look too far to find a few healthy foods that contain almost zero calories. Here are some of my favorite picks:

1. Egg white omelet with spinach and tomatoes:- This is a "healthified" version of the classic egg white omelet, which is filled with all kinds of heart-healthy nutrients (like antioxidants). It's a fantastic breakfast choice because it's low in fat and cholesterol and high in fibre.

2. Cucumber salad:- This is one of my absolute favorite snacks! It's filling and delicious, but it doesn't leave you feeling like you need another snack later on in the day because it's so low-calorie (one cup has just 7 calories!). Additionally, it is abundant in vitamins A and C, which are crucial for healthy bodily functioning.

3. Sweet Potatoes:- Another Food that won't break your calorie bank, sweet potatoes are high in fiber, iron, vitamin C and potassium. And if you count their starchy skin as part of the potato itself, then you'll be eating the most impressive amount of nutrients for less than half a cup of rice!