Legitimate or illegitimate ways of making money, which should you indulge in.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Due to the Love of money by many people today majority of individuals have indulged themselves in stupid and crazy things in order to make money . money is a very important tool to human survival because with the help of money an individual who was considered to be a nobody can indeed be transformed into somebody especially when he is rich and wealthy thereby having lot of money . With the help of money we have the privilege to acquire assets and properties of our choice and also with money we can accumulate wealth to store up for the future . Because of this majority of individuals have indulge in illegitimate ways of making money , thereby making themselves vulnerable to state authorities and also making themselves never at peace with their actions .

Somesome of the illegitimate ways majority of people are using to make money online include : selling of human being vital body parts and organs to earn money , engaging in unwholesome ways of making money like money rituals , engaging in unwholesome way of making money online like being an internet fraudster or scammer , becoming an bank arm robber and can snatcher etc . In my opinion , I would not want to make money that will indeed make me to enjoy and experience all the important things in life like building the most fancy houses , wearing the most nicest clothings , driving the most expensive cars , and cruising and chilling with the most prominent and beautiful men and women , but yet will not buy me peace of mind , and the ability to enjoy my accumulated wealth without being mentally disturbed .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The increment of these illegal means of making money is of concern to me. Most time I do sit to analyse what can be so wrong for some people to find solace in making money in illgitimate ways. They don't care who gets hurt in as much as they can get what they want. No one finds delight in hardwork again. Everyone wants to make it without stress.

I would have blamed it on the economic nature of the society but the fact is that it is not really the issue since we have some people that are even been affected badly by the current economic situations and they never try to indulge in bad thing. There are some people that are not even living up to a dollar per day and yet they never think of involving themselves in some criminal ways.

I may be quick to the leniency of the laws. The government especially in my country are not truly fighting the case of finding money through illgitimate ways. Most time, those that are arrested are later released. But the fact is that even at this, some people still continue to involve in this act even when people are doing jungle jsutice to kill those that are caught.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see any reason we should indulge in using illegitimate ways in making money. I know it isn't easy making the money, but their are still many others who are making the money without following the illegal means. I just want to follow the right path to earning money with my time. Even if it will take enough time, I don't care much about it, what really matters is the ability to maintain that legitimacy, and making money, it gives immense satisfaction that you made money out of your own sweat, and not through scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that it may not actually be necessary for you to be using illegal ways to be making money because sometimes the conscience will always haunt you for a long period of time, That is one of the things i always try to avoid because I don't just want a situation that my mind is not really free because of the bad things that I've done to so many people .

Anyway you are interested to make money that is illegal will involve you to be getting the money from where you didn't sow and this will involve scamming of people.

Apart from the fact that you may be arrested by the Law, but for your own personal conscience it is not the best for you to engage in things that will cause trouble to other people or will make them cry.

A lot of people do not really sees the need of them dedicating their time to make money in any online business they are interested genuinely , For me I just consider this as the best way of making money on the internet because at least here you will be doing things that you are passionate on and earn legitimately.

Rachael

Verified member
No doubt, there are both legitimate ways and illegal ways of making money both offline and online. We all know the difference between right and wrong no matter how we try to suppress our conscience. There is no one who is not aware of the consequences of earning money illegally. May have been handcuffed and thrown behind bars all because they sort to earn money illegally. There are many ways of making money legitimately but the only challenge is that, it might take some quality time before an individual can make something substantial but when it comes some greedy individuals, they find it very hard to exercise patience and commitment but they prefer to make quick money.

These Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites are all structured based on earning illegally. 98% of all similar sites of these nature are all out to scam people and it is not surprising that despite the past negative occurrences, people still forge ahead to invest their money. Tech skills are highly paying skills and it is very a very legal way of making money, trading online, freelancing, engaging in Forex trading and the likes are all profitable ways of making money online and abscond going the illegal way.

Kendy

Verified member
In every platform either offline or online, there would always be individuals who would see it as an avenue to use in making money by duping people and engaging in the wrong acts. Making money illegally would be faster than when compared to the legitimate way and this is why some people choose to divert in this way to scam innocent people. This high rate of scam online has been one of the reason some government authorities have to place a ban or restriction inorder to curb the laundering excesses. People stay behind their devices and fraud people of millions and millions of naira and feel very at ease after making other people go into utter depression. There are ways to make money legitimately and it requires patience to first of all learn a skill and then, engage in the job.

Personally, I would never make money illegally no matter how enticing it looks. This is one of the reasons, most people even after knowing the site is not genuine, would convince their friends or colleagues to invest just so they could get their share from the referral bonus and look for stories to cover up their ill and callous dealings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't see the reason why anyone should involve him or herself in an illegal way of making money online with the access to a whole lot of knowledge about making money legally on the internet.

There are hundreds of businesses you can venture into on the internet and make a lot of money for yourself but you have to acquire the right knowledge and skills needed for you to succeed.

Cryptocurrency for example has given a lot of people the opportunity to make money for themselves on the internet and I think anyone can capitalise on this opportunity to become rich.

Anyone does not have any excuse to venture into an illegal way of making money. There are several businesses you can go into such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, CPA marketing, having a YouTube channel, blogging and a whole lot of others.

All you have to do is to learn the necessary things required of you and of course you are good to go. If you want to venture into affiliate marketing for example there are certain skills you must learn and master very well then you are probably good to go. Venturing into an illegal business does not really make sense.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The bad eggs are always willing to use every earning opportunities against so many people. They will use a nice business strategy to make sure they get some money dishonestly from people which to me I consider it as a very bad habits.

There are so many things we have to understand in this world , things we do not want other people to do unto us , we shouldn't do it to other people and a lot of people don't even care about that because they are just interested in scamming other people without even caring about the consequences whether the person lay a curse or not.

They might be so careless about this but the fact is that, if anyone indulge in any dishonest way of earnings, all the innocent people they have scammed will definitely hunt them.

I don't always understand this , there are so many ways people can make money genuinely on the internet and offline and it's just the ability to just learn this thing and understand and start making money but people will purposely refuse not to engage in the legitimate one but will rather look for opportunities to scam others. This is just what I do not understand.

blessingc

Yes, the love of money has been the root of all evil. Having money is good but having it right way is the best.
Being broke or poor isn't a criterion to go an illegal or evil path in making it else you'll live to use it without peace of mind and repercussions to pay both on earth and beyond.
Alot of people have chosen the faster and easier ways of making money.
Sme go about deceiving people with fake goods and services, some get involved in scandalous and fraudulent activities. Some go as far as killing to make money through rituals without minding the cost of what they are getting involved with.
Some people give their live in exchange for the money. To have the money for the short period of time and die young. Alot of illegal acts happening in our society today is as a result of money hunting.

allison001

Verified member
This is a very good write-up, a lot of people do indulge themselves in a legitimate way of making money online. Why? All in the name to make fast money, peer group also draw most people to make money illegally.

Since we have so many ways of making legitimate money online, I prefer making money online legally rather than going for a legal means of making money online.

Making money legally is good because you will be enjoying the money anytime you cash out massively, you can also be spending that your money anytime anywhere without fear. But those making money illegitimately, they have that fear in them anytime they are in a crowd.

I do make my money legit immensely through the following means;

Playing games
I don't make some cool money at my leisure time by playing online games. I know a lot of people find it difficult to make money online using this means because most of the game site do not give a high payoff or credit. There's this game that earn you in Ethereum while playing them, it's called crypto pop game. It's easy to play and withdrawable anytime into your Coinbase wallet, but don't expect much from it.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The love of money has indeed made majority of people today indulge themselves in doing stupid and crazy things which is absolutely not advisable and shouldn't be done . Many have killed and harm fellow men and women just because they want to make money which is absolutely not done and not advisable . It is obvious that we all are aware that money is a very important and valuable tool that every individual must intend and be sure to have . There is absolutely no good coming to us if we seek to make money online with the use of illegitimate ways which possibly include this scamming and defrauding of others who want to make money online the right and legit way .

There is a huge benefits if we seek to make money the right and legit way one thing that differs with making money the legit way and the unlegit way is the fact that we will have peace of mind and we can have the bold mind to say that the money we are making is made by us and for us not stolen physically or from the internet . Secondly we will be at ease to enjoy our money to the fullest .