Consequences of making money with a illegitimate ways.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Everyone today want to make money but there is one thing that we need to know about people that want to make money which is the fact that there are some parts of people that want to make money legitimately and there are others who love and want to make money illegitimately probably because they think that making money illegitimately is very profitable and lucrative which is absolutely not so . Some people make money he legitimately by scamming and the foreign individuals who want to make money in the right and legit way some of the metal they use is by creating scam and fraudulent websites which are monitoring demanding and after individuals have paid money on this website to a certain amount they shut down and vanish from the internet .

The repercussions of result that comes to an individual who make money illegitimately or by using fraudulent ways to make money is inexhaustibly mentioned but for one reason you make yourself an enemy to the state and country in which you reside because there is absolutely no country that I know of that condone or allows its citizens to engage in fraudulent and illegitimate ways of making money . It pays really better to make money the right and legit way and also you have your peace of mind that the money that you are spending is yours and yours alone .

blessingc

Money laundering is the illegal process of making large amounts of money generated by a criminal activity, such as drug trafficking or terrorist funding, ritualism, theft and extortion appear to have come from a legitimate source.
It is a shame people look enjoy earning from illegal ways, they break natural and human rules to reap from where they have never sowed.

Such acts has great repercussions. It is generally said that ninety nine days is for the thief and one day for the owner. Those who rob people for a living, we have seen or heard alot of the mysterious death they die when they are caught. Some do pick pocket and end up dieing in the hands of the masses by jungle Justice. In an environment where the people are suffering hardship trying to earn as much as they can then they get to see a thief they don't wait for the law sometimes, they can burn the suspect to death.

There other ways people earn money illegally, by selling contraband drugs or the most common one among some of our young people today, using strangers and even their own friends for money rituals there alot of repercussions. Such people can never find peace to eat that money, some run mad, some get caught and suffer the wrath of the law, while some are given a short time to live and spend the money they got from their wickedness.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Fraud is prohibited anywhere, even if some aren't caught up, their is always repercussions in the future for engaging in scam or fraudulent activities. Their are so many tricks they're using, which is best known to them, I don't engage or pay attention to that because I don't want to be involved with anything that has to do with scam. I just want to keep struggling and hoping that I come up with something better in the future that will keep me earning money consistently in a legitimate way. Their is nothing much more interesting than when you're making money legitimately and not cheating anyone for the income which you're making daily. Such keeps the mind at the right state, and not feeling any pressure if being caught up in scam.

Immilash

seriously that's true you can earn money by doing that, but scam is not the best way to earn money online if you are scamming people seriously that's not good and that's not a best way to earn money,if you are into scaming people just put it on mind that there's a day you'll get caught, that's very very bad I myself I have seen many people that they're getting themselves into fraudulent activities and they just end up getting themselves caught which is very very bad,me personally I don't suggest this as a way to earn money because the money I earn is not even mine it's really waste of time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm always happy that a lot of people have got to understand now how making money in an illegitimate way affects them and the society at large. I think this has helped a lot of people to stay away from making money in a fraudulent manner. The consequences include the following:

lack of peace of mind: This is for those with conscience, I know they are some humans working around with dead conscience, but those with conscience will never be at peace still restitution is made. So why would you want to live q life without peace because of money or making it in an lllegal way.

A dead society: This is another bad way of this behavior harming the society. A lot of people might just be in pains because of the problems cause by other people. When once someone is scammed especially of their hard earned money, it becomes a great concern to others because they others are not safe, same can happen to them. A society filled with scammers and fraudsters can't thrive well economically as people that are even given contracts to help build the society by providing services might not do it. So everyone suffer for the few people actions.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some persons are just so desperate to make money and so over there making money with the right and legit way or in the right and advisable way that used to Make money their unadvisable and illegitimate way . Sometimes it is normal to be desperate to make money but we must be careful not to allow our desperateness to plan our eyes from choosing to make money through illegitimate and unadvisable ways . When we choose to make money through a legitimate ways we totally make ourselves enemies of the country in which we leaving because there is absolutely no country that I know of that house is citizens of people to indulge in a legitimate ways of making money whether online or offline .

Despite the fact that money is a very important tool that every individual must endeavour to have it is not advisable to make money through illegitimate ways because the only thing that we will bring to our self is to acquire money that is definitely not our own which involved the art of scamming and different other individuals who want to make money the right and legit way . In conclusion we need to make money yes but not with fake ways .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Making money by illegitimate ways is highly unethical and illegal. Moreover, it has grave consequences. This blog will walk you through them. The primary reason why people indulge in unlawful activities is to earn more money. They may be tempted to earn quick money rather than wait for their hard work to pay off. If you make money via illegitimate ways, it can have the following major consequences:

Impact on your Social status
A person who makes money by illegitimate means, such as corruption or other forms of fraud, loses social respect and is often shunned by the society. People tend to distance themselves from such individuals because they do not want to get involved in any illegal activity, even unintentionally. Hence, you may lose friends and acquaintances if you are caught making money through unethical acts.

Possibility of Jail Term
There are severe penalties for making money by illicit means in most countries. You may be fined a hefty sum or sentenced to jail for a certain period of time depending on the severity of the crime committed. If you commit a crime such as murder for financial gain, it can lead to life imprisonment or even death penalty depending on the law of the land where you reside. Hence, making money by illegitimate means always has legal consequences that can ruin your life forever.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that there are so many people who want to make money using illegitimate ways. They will use fraud and crime to get money out of people. One way is by creating investment sites that promise people very good returns, but they end up paying only a few of the investors. These are known as ponzi schemes.

Then there are those who con people by telling them a lie. For example, they may claim to be a teacher in your son's or daughter's school and there is some money needed. The parent will send the money thinking that that is actually a teacher.

There are also those who kidnap children and ask for ransom. Especially if they know that you are really rich and will be able to send that money as they claim. They threaten to kill your loved one if you don't send the money and many people fall for them.

These illegitimate ways of earning money are highly unacceptable in all countries. If you are caught, you will face great punishment. Those who are likely to fall victims should take care too. Prevention is so much better since sometimes the authorities may fail to catch these fraudsters.