Real estate Hauses or lands

Immilash

As we all know that houses and lands are all real estates but I'm writing to ask you guys which one is more lucrative than the other, I believe one of them might be lucrative that the other, for me I think buying lands is lucrative my reason is because lands are more expensive than houses
Selling of houses or selling of land are both competitive business. This is as a result of the money that Comes from it.
Selling of land is quit simple, as the land is mare plan without any physical made structure. When a land is located in urban areas where develop is on a rapid rate, the price becomes higher compare to rural land.

And when you say selling of houses, I assume you mean like going into real estate. Where houses are auction out for sells by the owner, who are seeking prospective buyers. It is also a nice way of making money. Although the location matter just the land location and features matters.
That's the two distinction between the both of them but for me I ty lands are more lucrative than buying houses but I will like to hear your opinions on this .

Zina

I do prefer to buy land to housedo boats as a lot of effort but we are talking about investing in house they are a lot of management fees that you have to go through all my client that you don't need to pay for any insurance or tax or any bills it is very good to invest in so I prefer the land because it gives you peace of mind because you want to spend a lot of money on it apart from the money you used to buy The Land unlike house that you'll pay for the money and you would also have to be doing some maintenance

greenieS

Verified member
Anyone who has enough funds for a comfortable life, secondly, is looking for investments to help him increase his surplus. Bonds, short and long term investments or real estate. There are many options, but a large number involve a high risk or a low return. One of the safest and most profitable forms of capital investment is buying land.

Building land is a safe investment. Land assets are also very popular because their value does not fluctuate much. When bond prices fall sharply, the financial market is hit by crises, and bank deposits guarantee only extremely low interest rates, land investments are certainly different from them, allowing for a high profit without the risk of losing money.

Land is a limited good. There is a limited amount of earth on our planet that will never grow. Assuming that the demand for buildable land is constant and certainly does not decrease, we have a great opportunity to multiply a significant amount of money. Rising land prices for housing development are encouraging more and more people to buy.

Buying profitable land is a long-term investment. If we do not care about a quick profit, it is worth choosing. The rate of return on this type of capital investment is exceptionally high. Its additional advantage is the possibility of partial financing from foreign capital, for example a loan.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yea! This is a very good investment rather than buying things that can lose value anytime . Why not get things that will get you richer. I still wonder why some persons don't still get this , they would rather buy luxury cars and similar things.On the contrary , buyings cars is not bad , but if you want to grow , invest on things that appreciate

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I will go for Land , that is the only thing that appreciates progressively if you don't lose it. House is also a good investment it takes a lot to purchase a land , then build a nice house. As much as house appreciates , it can also depreciate with time .

General01

Yea! This is a very good investment rather than buying things that can lose value anytime . Why not get things that will get you richer. I still wonder why some persons don't still get this , they would rather buy luxury cars and similar things.On the contrary , buyings cars is not bad , but if you want to grow , invest on things that appreciate
That's the goal! Apparently it is because they think buying car first is enjoyments and it's true !
But then it doesn't last long, howeverafter investment in lands or house
you become rich and atimes rich for life if you are very wise and committed

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to merge between houses and lands because lands you can run your industrial project while houses are for rentals and both of them are guaranteed long term investment, while investment or commercial project will have bigger returns than a house building for rental this is because income from rental is fixed price while commercial project can have variable income or sometimes loses. Then both of them are interesting to purchase or invest because it is a sort of passive income.

Wiserr

As we all know that houses and lands are all real estates but I'm writing to ask you guys which one is more lucrative than the other, I believe one of them might be lucrative that the other, for me I think buying lands is lucrative my reason is because lands are more expensive than houses
Selling of houses or selling of land are both competitive business. This is as a result of the money that Comes from it.
Selling of land is quit simple, as the land is mare plan without any physical made structure. When a land is located in urban areas where develop is on a rapid rate, the price becomes higher compare to rural land.

And when you say selling of houses, I assume you mean like going into real estate. Where houses are auction out for sells by the owner, who are seeking prospective buyers. It is also a nice way of making money. Although the location matter just the land location and features matters.
That's the two distinction between the both of them but for me I ty lands are more lucrative than buying houses but I will like to hear your opinions on this .
Both of them are lucrative business to venture into but for me I think lands are more lucrative than houses.

Immilash

Both of them are lucrative business to venture into but for me I think lands are more lucrative than houses.
I also think in that same direction. But if I may ask what's your reason for choosing lands over houses, I know you might have a strong reason for that.