Buying and reselling lands

Wiserr

Real estate business is also a good business to venture into, but you need more than enough money to start up this kind of business not having enough capital will only lead you to Lose all the money you've invested, I have never have any experience on real estate business but all I know it's very risky and dangerous if you don't have good or enough capitals, if you have good capital you'll earn good profits without wasting your time much,, this actually a lucrative business to venture into, I'm saying this because that's what my father do, he rent out lands for farmers and he gain more than enough profits this makes me to like the business, seriously the business is not that stressful all you need is to have capital, this the main concern. Im also thinking if venturing into that same business but not any time soon because I have lots of things to do in my present time, real estate business is lucrative but only if you have capital if you are not having capital you will only suffer lots and that's all, this all I have to say on real estate business your opinions are always welcome, thank you.

Kendy

Verified member
Buying and reselling of lands is very profitable in the Real estate investment. Some investors do find themselves in a dilemma between purchasing lands or our heading houses. Real estate investment as a whole is very profitable in my Country and this has made so many people opt to this venture. Buying of lands in developing or sub-rural areas are very profitable in the long run, this is because, when the location gets fully developed, it would be profitable for turnover purposes. Landed properties would always appreciate in nature and would always yield divedends.

Buying of landed properties could be used for an investment even before planning to resale it in the future. Agricultural activities could be very profitable. My grandfather actually invested his retirement benefits into buying of landed properties, where he utilized it for different ventures. He cultivated on the land, with different varieties of crops and he used part of the land for an oil processing mill. The business was so profitable because he had to only pay little taxes since it was situated in a sub-rural area. Although the business is no more in existence because he willed it, but it was one big profitable venture I could ever foreshadow.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is a coincidence that my plan at present is to buy land in the rural area or a lot in a suburban village. The intention is for an investment to protect my money from the bad effect of inflation in the future. However, it is not easy to buy a lot because I easily get confused. First is the location that I prefer to be near our home so that I can use it somehow for a personal garden. But the cost of lot in our suburban town is already exorbitant to my standard. Even the land in the rural area that is 3 hours drive from our suburban town is already expensive. I have my own source of pricing and it looks like the real estate agents are taking advantage of the pandemic. Most of the potential buyers are looking around in the internet so they are jacking up the prices now.

Rachael

Verified member
Buying and reselling of lands in real estate business is the major engagements but I do not prefer purchasing a land to keep until it appreciates before I can resale, it looks more like wasting my time and investment when I can use the land to make a good turnover before I decide to resale it. There are times when reselling of lands might not be profitable as expected due to many challenges or factors. Instead of keeping the land static, it could be utilized in so many ways like; leasing it out for a duration less than the stipulated time you plan to flip or resale the property, renting it out for agricultural activities and also using my other lands to plant a massive cocoa farm and fruit farm, where I will cultivate all types of fruits. If you are creative and innovative, there are many ways you can utilize your landed properties and get huge dividends and get huge returns or compensations. The real estate investment in now the new way of substantial investment and the greatest advantage is that, it is less risky when compared to other investments which might have crisis at any point in time. I prefer this investment than online investment where the risks is not guaranteed.

Shigobad2020

Buying and reselling of land is a good and lucrative business because its like an investment in which you agree using your money to tie down and wait until the land develop before you resell most especially if you are buying a land and wanted to resell it in the rural area , you can be hectares of land in the rural area and wait till the area is developing and you can start selling in plots .
If you need fast profit , you can start buying and selling of lands in the urban area settlement , where you can buy a land and resell it immediately at a higher price , or you can even start renting out your land in the urban area to people who wanted to build events centres or the telecommunications company's which will bring you a huge amount of gain and you will keep signing another contract at the end of the business.