Investment in lands is the best,My opinion.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Real estate is among one of the most profitable form of investment that is now available and people who have the required money needed to carry out a good investment plans are likely to enjoy in the future because of the appreciation of the value of the property they have acquired some years ago.

There are different ways people could make money with real estate investment which may include investing in properties like housing, companies or a business organisation , all these are for the main purpose of making money in the future depending on the location

But in as much as investing in other properties like the above ones mentions is a lucrative investment , I believe the best form of investment in real estate is lands as you can easily invest in it to grow within a short period of time.

The reason why I consider land to be among one of the greatest investment is because the value of land will never depreciate even in the future but will continue to increase in value, with this an investors could earn well by investing in lands in good location since it won't depreciate in value , whereas other property like housing are likely to depreciate in value as new technology and designs comes by.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There is absolutely no doubt that in that decision of yours. When we look at lands closely we will realise that it is one of the major factors of productions and infact it is one of the most important factors if not the most important one. Land is immobile and a free gift of natural, again land is indistructable. Land is of one of the only asset to appreciate in itself. The value keeps appreciating with the passage of time. Unlike some other asset that suffers depreciation with the passage of time, like motor van and machinery in general.

So that decision will be highly profitable, Land can be used for a wide range of projects, you can decide to use it for the purpose of sighting your real estate plan, real estate has proven to be one of the major business in this modern times, as we have seen that the population of the human race keeps increasing and hence people will always need a place to stay because it is one of the primary needs of man and can never be over looked. Shelter is indeed very relevant. And again you can you it for agricultural purposes .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no doubt that in that decision of yours. When we look at lands closely we will realise that it is one of the major factors of productions and infact it is one of the most important factors if not the most important one. Land is immobile and a free gift of natural, again land is indistructable. Land is of one of the only asset to appreciate in itself. The value keeps appreciating with the passage of time. Unlike some other asset that suffers depreciation with the passage of time, like motor van and machinery in general.

So that decision will be highly profitable, Land can be used for a wide range of projects, you can decide to use it for the purpose of sighting your real estate plan, real estate has proven to be one of the major business in this modern times, as we have seen that the population of the human race keeps increasing and hence people will always need a place to stay because it is one of the primary needs of man and can never be over looked. Shelter is indeed very relevant. And again you can you it for agricultural purposes .
I don't think a lot of people here are really interested to invest in buildings most especially the one that has already been completed because they will just consider it as a waste of money but a lot of people are just interested to buy lands because the price of lands will always appreciate even if you are selling it in few months time , you can sell it at the original price you bought.

Land is among one of the scariest commodities and it is possible that in the nearest future the price of land will be so expensive since a lot of people are buildings on the most important places , therefore there will be a Time in the future in which everything will be built up in the important settlement .At this time accessing a land in most important and urban settlements will quite difficult and people who have lands to sell within the Urban settlement will have to sell it at a very high price.

I know of someone who invest in land and the person is really making a lot of money from his Investment because he will just invest in the land and leave it for a period of more than five years and later resell it almost x 10 of what he bought.

E

eldavis

I don't think a lot of people here are really interested to invest in buildings most especially the one that has already been completed because they will just consider it as a waste of money but a lot of people are just interested to buy lands because the price of lands will always appreciate even if you are selling it in few months time , you can sell it at the original price you bought.

Land is among one of the scariest commodities and it is possible that in the nearest future the price of land will be so expensive since a lot of people are buildings on the most important places , therefore there will be a Time in the future in which everything will be built up in the important settlement .At this time accessing a land in most important and urban settlements will quite difficult and people who have lands to sell within the Urban settlement will have to sell it at a very high price.

I know of someone who invest in land and the person is really making a lot of money from his Investment because he will just invest in the land and leave it for a period of more than five years and later resell it almost x 10 of what he bought.
There are actually people who prefer buying houses as investment than lands, while there are some who prefer buying both. They consider buying of houses more cheaper in most cases and it is also a good investment, though not as good as buying land.

Good luck

Verified member
Investing in landed property is very lucrative and profitable any where you have the opportunity.I remember someone buying one hectare of land at the rate of twenty thousand per plot around year two thousand and twin which is about twenty years ago and the person fenced it then and he is now selling at the rate of eight hundred and one million.you can see the margin.If one has the fund and invest on such one will make a lot of gain if one is patient enough to leave it for some time that the demand for it will be high.

Kendy

Verified member
This all depends on individual differences and preferences. Investing in lands could be profitable and vice versa depending on the factors surrounding the purchase. There are some people who see investing in houses of any kind as more profitable because they can; refurbish, renovate or remodel it completely to something more lucrative whereas some other individuals would see lands a s being more profitable and atimes, the preferences could emanate because both parties might have only tried investing solely on lands or solely in houses and do not try the both to ascertain which is more likely to be profitable. However. I still prefer investing in lands. I believe that lands do not depreciate easily but appreciates, although there are still some factors that can make lands depreciate which could be from such challenges as; insecurity, terrorism and insurgency attacks or environmental degradation.

Venturing into landed properties could be a bit tricky especially if you are in a haste to make purchases without taking your time to run a topography and an overall background check. No matter how affordable landed properties could be, you should also be sure to conduct all the necessary surveys through a professional and licensed Surveyor to avoid losses.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our country there was no time that real estate went down for long. Even in the pandemic era the real estate industry was put on hold for several months only due to the fear of potential clients to be exposed to covid. With the value of the property as ever increasing I agree that real estate is the best investment in terms of future value. However, we have to understand that it is not easy to dispose of a property when you need money especially with land that is quite big. A hectare of land has very few potential buyers because it is not affordable to common people. What they do now with big lands is to subdivide it into small lots so it would be easier to sell. But subdividing a land has a procedure that will entail expenses. There is also the permits that are needed for the purpose of making the land a subdivision or village.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are actually people who prefer buying houses as investment than lands, while there are some who prefer buying both. They consider buying of houses more cheaper in most cases and it is also a good investment, though not as good as buying land.
So you really think that buying of houses is even more cheaper than buying of lands ? Because I believe that if you are buying a House that means you are buying the land and the House at the same time which will be quite expensive but buying a land for long-term investment to me I believe it's just the best way on my opinion

I also believe that buying this land and building of any structure you are interested on your own will be much much cheaper than buying the already made property .

One of the disadvantage of buying an already made property is that the builders of such property are likely to be careless about its design and the general work of the building because they themselves understand they are not the ones to lives or occupied the building

I believe it is even the best that you just buy a land and build the type of structure you are interested with this you can have the power to organise and supervise every work and activities that is going on from the laying of the foundation to the completion of the building, you will be more confident if you choose this way , Is just a suggestion though.

E

eldavis

So you really think that buying of houses is even more cheaper than buying of lands ? Because I believe that if you are buying a House that means you are buying the land and the House at the same time which will be quite expensive but buying a land for long-term investment to me I believe it's just the best way on my opinion

I also believe that buying this land and building of any structure you are interested on your own will be much much cheaper than buying the already made property .

One of the disadvantage of buying an already made property is that the builders of such property are likely to be careless about its design and the general work of the building because they themselves understand they are not the ones to lives or occupied the building

I believe it is even the best that you just buy a land and build the type of structure you are interested with this you can have the power to organise and supervise every work and activities that is going on from the laying of the foundation to the completion of the building, you will be more confident if you choose this way , Is just a suggestion though.
It depends on the buyer though, everything has it's advantages and as well disadvantages. Most houses are actually cheaper than lands, cause the cost of building a house these days keeps on increasing. The price of cement changes form time to time, not to mention other Things like sand, blocks then paying workers etc. Some persons prefer buying an already completed house, it saves them the stress of building. But a major disadvantage of buying an already completed house is that the design might not be to your taste, or they might have not made use of quality materials.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on the buyer though, everything has it's advantages and as well disadvantages. Most houses are actually cheaper than lands, cause the cost of building a house these days keeps on increasing. The price of cement changes form time to time, not to mention other Things like sand, blocks then paying workers etc. Some persons prefer buying an already completed house, it saves them the stress of building. But a major disadvantage of buying an already completed house is that the design might not be to your taste, or they might have not made use of quality materials.
Even though the price of houses are much more difficult now and all building materials is quite expensive , Even with this if you are interested to buy a particular house or building they won't really consider the fact that the building was built many years ago but they will just be interested in the current price of similar building. That is what they will use in determining the best price and that is what owner of the property is likely to sell it , because no one will just sell their property based on the fact that it was built in the olden days when the materials was cheap.

The only thing I may understand now is that older structures are not likely to be valuable generally because a lot of people and investors will know that those are olden property and they will be far more cheaper compared to the modern building base on so many things , it could be as a result of design and it could also be as a result of its location and its overall appearance.

Generally anyone who is really interested to invest in land and housing will always go for those in a good location and people who are interested to invest in buildings will always go for the modern one which I may not expect it to be cheap.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It's not really necessary that it must only be land that someone can invest in the real estate industries. There are other forms of investment that can still be profitable to investors but at the end of the day people that have interest to invest in land should still go for it .

Personally if I am to invest in any property in the real estate I will go for investment like buildings and properties like house because houses are something that are extremely on high demand especially in the urban settlements .

If you are investing in houses you will be earning consistently either monthly or yearly interest from your investment because people are likely to rent out these properties from you and live in them or use it for their business or whatever interest them, as long as it is not an illegal activities.

In the other hand , if people had to invest in land they can only be able to sell after a certain fixed period of time and sometimes for you to even sell a land to generate some profits to you , the land must be left for a certain period of time and sometimes it could even be more than a year or even 5.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Investment around land is still a wise choice, but always be wary of thugs, land Intruders. My family had enough of land that I would have owned more, but due to greediness of our kingsmen, they went into some of our lands and collide together, dragged it away from my parents. During those earlier time, court of law wasn't rampant like in our modern day type, it couldn't have bee easy for them to snatch it off. As I was saying, you should invest in land, and put your eyes to the ground, ask questions first to know how genuine about what you're buying. Some sellers aren't real, they just want to sell land that isn't truly theirs by all means to have money. So, when you purchase it without going further to know about the land, you will definitely lose it when the real owner drags you to court to defend what truly belongs to him or her. Due to the fact that, he has the real documents and backups, which are evidences, the right owner will win the land back to him or herself. Which in turn become a lost and a pain in the ass for the person who invested.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that land could be a better option when it comes to investing money due to various reasons and I shall list some of the reasons in here. Following are some of the reasons:-

It Is Really Hard To Rent Out A Land

Renting out a house or a flat is much easier as compared to renting out a land. I think that it might be a possibility to rent out a land in a few rural areas,, but usually renting out a land is a bigger challenge. If you buy a house or a flat, it could generate you some passive income.

You Can Live In A House But Not On A Land

People need houses to live and they cannot live on a land. usually, people who buy houses could live in those houses. Just think about having an extra house! unfortunately, this is not the case with the land. if you buy a land, then you just cannot have an extra place to live.

Despite the fact that having a land could have its own disadvantages, I think that there are a few advantages associated with having a land. For example, if you own a land, then you can start farming and also sell that land when the prices skyrocket.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I also believe investing in land is better than investing in houses. If you want to invest in real estate consider investing in landed property instead of housing property. Here are a couple of reasons why investing in landed property is better than investing in housing property.
Land cost less: Land costs less compared to a house. In my home country, you can buy really good land with $100,000 but this money cannot buy a house.
Price does not depreciate: With every passing year, the price of a house goes on depreciting, however, the price of land does not depreciate. In fact, it goes on appreciating every day.
Higher resale value: House does not have a better resale value compared to the land. House will continue to get old when the house age it will be difficult to sell for a better price. However, the land does not grow old, in fact it will have better value.
Better security: Investment in land is more secure compared to investment in houses. For example, houses can be damaged due to accidents, fires for example, natural calamities, earthquakes for example. However, the land is secured against damages like these. Well, you can insure your house, but that will also become a financial obligation.

Shigobad2020

Real estate business investment is the investments of housing and land together , some people prefer building and renting itout or rather sellng it while some prefer inestng in land as the best way to make money among the real estate business .

You can actually invest in a land by buying it and allowing it to appreciate for some years and later sell it at a tangible amount of money , normally people buy land in the area thats developing and leaves the land until they realises many people have migrated to the area and there is development in the area , by that time the price or the land in that area will have skyrocketed and you can sell if for a huge amount of money and one advantage of investing in land is that you don't need to spend money on it , as you can even use it in farming pending the time you will sell it.