Investment or Savings: What's More Important?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Between investment and savings I believe they're all important in their own right, and one do not cancel the other, it's important to understand it's impossible to invest when you don't even have a savings, I think savings is more important when you're starting out a personal finance journey, you can save enough money before you invest.

Investment also comes with a lot of risks and you can end up losing money, but savings is pretty much free and don't have any risk associated to it, you can save your money for 5 years and you'll meet them the way you save them barring any unforeseen circumstances, also some people are comfortable taking risks while some are risk avers, I think it boils down to personality also.

What are your views regarding investment and savings, which of them should be prioritized as some one just getting started in the personal finance journey?

Between investment and savings I believe they're all important in their own right, and one do not cancel the other, it's important to understand it's impossible to invest when you don't even have a savings, I think savings is more important when you're starting out a personal finance journey, you can save enough money before you invest.

Investment also comes with a lot of risks and you can end up losing money, but savings is pretty much free and don't have any risk associated to it, you can save your money for 5 years and you'll meet them the way you save them barring any unforeseen circumstances, also some people are comfortable taking risks while some are risk avers, I think it boils down to personality also.

What are your views regarding investment and savings, which of them should be prioritized as some one just getting started in the personal finance journey?
Both of them are very important but in the other way if you keep savings in your account it won't increase but if you invest in some business or into crypto currency it will be more beneficial

Both of them are very important but in the other way if you keep savings in your account it won't increase but if you invest in some business or into crypto currency it will be more beneficiary