Relationship existing between investment and savings.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is indeed a visible relationship between the financial activity of investment and saving. It is very true that the financial activity of investment and saving totally has to do with money, and to be more clear and elaborate on individual can never invest for the future without money and also an individual can never save for the future without money. We need to save money to invest and that is obviously seen in some situations where individuals come across a good investment opportunity while surfing the internet. In such situation he or she may totally be required to make a fixed amount of monetary deposit to earn, and so in other to earn, he or she has to make either a bank transfer or a credit transfer of the fixed required amount of money out of his or her saved money in the bank.

On the other hand, an individual have to invest money in other to stand the chance to save more money. To be more clear and elaborate, an individual's money kept at the bank cannot grow itself, but when an individual invest this money being kept at the bank in a sure and profitable online or offline investment, he or she stands the chance to save more money when he or she starts earning for the online or offline investment partaked.

cmoneyspinner

I finally decided to open a micro-investing account and it has great benefits. For one thing, each day, my investments increase in value. Not all of them. But most of the stocks that I have picked are going up in value. The other thing is that this account allows me to earn stock rewards and generates spendable cash. I can either save that cash OR use it to invest more OR I can spend the cash if I need to. The company I chose is based in the USA and not available to people in other countries. I don't know of any companies like these that are available to non-US customers.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There is a big relationship between investment and savings. A company could not work without savings because there are a lot of hard days when the company is required to handle payments and salaries.