Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

arunima25

Verified member
It is a good initiative by the site to come up with such exciting offers during festival times. This will definitely encourage people to be more active and post quality posts here. Thank you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create a new thread, respond to a post or anyone else post in your thread. Every content you create can earn you rewards. You will earn $0.0006 -$0.132 per threads on the forums, while posts earn you $0.00042 - $0.084.

A few tips to earn for writing a quality post:

Specifically, we are looking for “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial of around a few words). Your post can be in the form of how-to or guides or ways-to. We want each thread to focus on a main point rather than a generic post. Check that your message is original and free of grammar errors.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 30 - Credit $0.0006 -$0.132
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 10 - Credit $0.00042 - $0.084
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread - Credit $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - Credit $0.0015
  5. You earn $2 for inviting someone
The better the quality of the thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit. Some forums pay higher e.g. Make Money & Insurance forums.

Verification process:

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to check the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 posts, request for verification here to start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 15$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payout Request / Payment proof here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. General Topics
  2. Support
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

Hi how do I request for verification ?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Hi Fecoms! How do I get verified ? Have made 20 posts in line with the requirements .

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Most of your post was scanned and discovered they were copied from other website. We only need members who post original content in their own words. As a result of plagiarized content found in your post, you can't be accepted to participate on PTP. Find attached evidence of one of the post scanned.
Capture.PNG

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Hi! I have about 11 contents can you flag the inappropriates so I can review them to meet all the standards

Gmatex

I must recommend this community to be one of the best, kudos to all our admin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello Admin @Fecoms, here you mentioned that a member can earn between $0.00042 - $0.084. But the max I earn creating posts is $0.042. I want to know please, the section rewarding that $0.084 and the amount of words needed to earn it, thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@sincerem if I get you correctly, on your post with more words you don’t earn more than $0.042. Please send me a link to one of the post you didn’t receive more credit so I can check if there is a problem with the credit system.

The credit system for post is the same for all forums except the support and payment forums.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem if I get you correctly, on your post with more words you don’t earn more than $0.042. Please send me a link to one of the post you didn’t receive more credit so I can check if there is a problem with the credit system.

The credit system for post is the same for all forums except the support and payment forums.
Post in thread 'You Can Earn More Than $100 Per Day Without Deposit - Trustpilot 4.6' https://www.trendri.com/threads/you...hout-deposit-trustpilot-4-6.95659/post-196483

That's one of them, which I made over 100 words, but got maximum of $0.042.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@sincerem Kindly note that the issue is now addressed and maximum word count for post is 200 words to earn the maximum credit from a post.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Tendri has been a blessing to me for close to a year now. I have earned and learnt from this wonderful forum. I have met different people on this forum as well. There are many things that can make one hooks to this website. Should we talk about the daily payment or flexibility of payment when it comes to making comment. Trendri is just one of its kind.

arunima25

Verified member
Ok that's fine and I'm hoping to be eligible soon. I have learned a lot from this forums looking forward to start earning.
This is a wonderful site for sharing and learning. I am sure that you are going to enjoy it. And soon you will be eligible to earn after you fulfill the criteria. Trendri is one of the best online platforms to learn, share and earn