Fighting Insomnia with forced sleeping habit

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Insomnia is a disease that affects the sleeping pattern of a person. Usually the insomnia attacks at bedtime that the person can only toss and turn but does not get sleep. Some insomniacs do things when they cannot sleep but the problem is they get drowsy after an hour. But when he goes to bed the sleepy feeling vanishes.

The best advice that I received when I was young was to control the sleeping time like you are having a jet lag. If your bedtime is 10 pm and your waking hour is 6 am then try to abide with the waking hour even if you got to sleep after midnight. During the daytime endure the drowsiness and never take a nap. At bedtime don’t sleep if you are not sleepy. Do that for 1 week and rest assured that you can sleep by 10 pm and wake up at 6 am.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I didn't really see the need for you to fight it forcefully ,it is better for you to talk to your doctor because the doctor will be able to help you easily without you struggling to get to sleep. We all need to take care of our health as much as possible and it is rather the best that we report any health challenge we have to the doctor.

Carson20t

In most cases insomia is associated with a brain that is too occupied and unrelaxed.once you work on those too then you will fight off Insomnia.More especially if you are not have any condition that is promoting you to be bedridden then it's best to have regular exercises,eat alot of vegetables and fruits,rehydrate quite often and take enough rest of about 6hours to 8hours then you would easily fight off Insomnia.