Fighting off anxiety attack

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Anxiety is the feeling that you are nervous because you think something bad will happen. I have experienced the first anxiety attack when I left my job for reasons that I will not specify. As I thought about having no job my hands started to shake and I felt very cold. What followed was the palpitation that I though I was having a heart attack.

The advice I can give to neutralize or to control the anxiety attack is to grab your mind away from the present issue that caused the anxiety attack. In my case of losing my job I focused on my capabilities that I am high skilled in the technical field that I can easily find a job. There are also people who will be recommending me for a job. Later on my mind wandered off to a swimming trip and drinking spree with friends. Once the mind is diverted to other topics then the attack would subside.

Thank you for this wonderful write-up, this is what I have been trying to do everyday and to get my mind off of anything that could cause me to feel worried. This is not actually the best thing as this can lead to anxiety and stress which can result in something serious.lets be guided. And also to prevent anything that can causes arm to the body.