How to strengthen the body’s immunity in fighting the covid virus

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This may sound funny because at the outset of the pandemic there was a hype on banana and vitamin C. People believed that banana and vitamin C can increase their immunity against covid. That was belied by the medical authorities. But now some doctors admit that banana can indeed increase the immunity with the potassium. Vitamin C particularly from citrus strengthens the body against the common cold which are also the symptoms of covid like coughing and fever.

But the best way to fight off covid aside from the protocols of avoiding crowds and observing social distancing is the exercise or physical activity. Take note that the exercise not only tones the muscles but also give the body the needed stamina for the day. When your body is strong then the diseases cannot just hit you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A vegetable diet is best to strengthen your immune system. I am saying this based on my own experience. When I got covid, I ate a lot of vegetables, all sorts of vegetables such as green leaves, tubers, legumes, etc. However, you will have to avoid eating raw vegetables when you have covid