2 Fruits that Strengthen the body's Immune System

raaman

Valued Contributor
The foods we eat every day need to be full of nutrients and strengthen the body's immune system.

Here are two fruits that can help you:

1. Orange:

Vitamin C in orange improves our body's immune system by protecting the cells and promoting the growth and function of immune cells. Citrus fruits are generally rich in fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and thymine. Experts say the juice made by mixing turmeric and ginger with orange boosts the immune system.

2. Guava:

It is one of the most nutritious fruits and contains four times more vitamin C than oranges. Guercetin, lycopene, vitamin C and other polyphenols in guava are powerful antioxidants that help maintain good health by neutralizing free radicals produced in the body.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I used to say it all the time that fruits is one natural thing that is jam-packed with enough nutrients for the body. This is the most reason why I eat it a lot. Orange is one fruits that I like to eat at least once daily. Maybe I will have to look around for guava haven't seen it around here for a long while now

Barin

Fruit is very good for our health it has a lot of benefits to our wellbeing, fruit helps us to promote our health being as well as our immune system

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The foods we eat every day need to be full of nutrients and strengthen the body's immune system.

Here are two fruits that can help you:

1. Orange:

Vitamin C in orange improves our body's immune system by protecting the cells and promoting the growth and function of immune cells. Citrus fruits are generally rich in fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and thymine. Experts say the juice made by mixing turmeric and ginger with orange boosts the immune system.

2. Guava:

It is one of the most nutritious fruits and contains four times more vitamin C than oranges. Guercetin, lycopene, vitamin C and other polyphenols in guava are powerful antioxidants that help maintain good health by neutralizing free radicals produced in the body.
We have guava over here but some of the one we have are infected with a lot of disease which make it very difficult and unsuitable for consumption .I don't really know what is the problem, most people believe that it is because it is not a natural guava that is why it is difficult for it to be treated when infected. As a result of this consumption of guava is only possible when buying from the market

Xanmi

A lot of fruit helps to boost our immune system by making them more stronger and making us to live a healthy life

Rewibox

Fruit is very good for our health it has a lot of benefits to our wellbeing, fruit helps us to promote our health being as well as our immune system
It is very true that fruits help to strengthen the immune system. Too bad that nowadays fruits no longer contain the same amount of vitamins as 20 years ago. An experiment was made and an orange from the 92's is equivalent to 9 oranges today.