Excess Salt is not good for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Salt has been viewed as fundamental to human life throughout the centuries, and is one of the world's naturally happening minerals. And it is a fact that without some amount of salt, the food you eat won’t be tasty. Basically present in sea water, people have used salt in their eating regimens for quite a while now.
And, it is one of the fundamental human tastes. Be that as it may, the modern ways of life and diets followed by people from different strata of life have only raised worries, and concerns that salt is being used more than what is actually required for our health, and it can be bad for your health.

Of course, it is quite natural that you might want to know for what reason, is an excessive amount of salt really bad for you? When used in excess of the prescribed limit, salt can increase the pulse rate.

It is related to hypertension, one of the main lifestyle ills today. Other than this, any consumption of excess amount of salt can likewise put your life in danger for kidney-related afflictions and malignant growths related to the stomach.

Eating too much of salt is not good at all especially to a man. I Dont really know how truth it is they said it use to make spam to be watery
Some times when it is too much in the body sweat will be coming out from the body often.

Salt is one of the substances that is being excreted by the kidney through urine. It can also significantly elevate the person's blood pressure. Taking excess salt can cause a very lasting damage to your kidney and also give you heart problems.

Though there is nothing done in excess that's good. Salt can damage the liver and even cause hypertension if taken too much.

Excess salt in the body can result in a lot of health implications like cancer, heart problem and kidney problem

Thanks for this, people in the olden days did not really consume so much salt , they were just living with the consumption of natural products and sweeteners, it has been observed that eating too much of salt can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure, and it is always better that we do not put raw salt into what we are eating as it can even be more dangerous... I consume salt but not really so much to the point that it becomes a problem to the body
.. if there is any way I can avoid the use of salt I will do.