Effect of consuming salt in excess

Kola

Verified member
It's not good to consume too much salt because it's very dangerous and bad when taken in excess.it can damage the cells in the body and can also alter the normal functioning of the body.normally salt is used in the sweetening of food but people use it in excess.adults with age rate of 40 should not take too much salt because when taken can cause serious damage to the body.when you want to add salt to the food you eat you can always add a teaspoon if you use more than that you are already taking it in excess niw how do you know you have taken or consume too much salt? The answer to this is that you will start to notice some symptoms like heart disease, heart failure, heart problem, headache, high blood pressure and High temperature.anything that can affect the heart should not be done because when the heart stops working it can cause death.doctors also advice patient to stop taking too much salt because it is very dangerous to the health.doctors also advice patient to always come for check up to know the state and condition of the body.also to know if the blood pressure is too high or if the blood pressure is too low.so don't consume too much salt because it's not good for the body.its harmful when taken in excess and can also cause death.for instance when you cook indomie it's not necessary for you to put all the spice assuming you bought four indomie you can add three spice just reduce the rate of having heart problem.dont consume too much salt for a better and healthy life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Aside from the fact that it causes goiter, it also causes hypertension if care is not taken.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I have heard of so many medical doctors advising people most especially older people to limit the amount of salt they are taking in, according to them it is not good for the heart and can increase the risk of someone having high blood pressure and possibly stroke.

Krishrish

excess consumption of salt in the body is not good it causes a lot of harms to the health that is why we should minimise the intake of salt daily

Xachima

When we consume salt like excess salt in our food its causes diabetics heart failure kidney problem and cancer so make sure you don't take too much salt

Kingstone

Salt contains sodium and chlorine and a high amount of these elements in the body can be detrimental. You cannot do anything to someone whose heart stopped bleeding. The best prevention Is to reduce your salt intake. Most foods are being processed with salt during manufacturing. For people above the age of 40, they should limit their salt intake and the number of fats they eat. These two contribute to the development of heart related diseases and ultimately death.
I have even learned how to make my foods without salt as I had gone a week without using salt.

Qriquimen

When you consume salt in excess everyday it reduces the the rate of you being healthy and its causes health issues to the body