Effect of consuming too much sweetened products.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the food we consume thereby taking it into our body reflect or exhibit weird repercussions . Human beings cannot live without eating food and in fact right from when human beings were created the consumption of food and other food related items has been what has kept mankind in existence today . Some of the food we eat text sugary , salty , sour , bitter etc . But for this thread we will be talking about sweetened or sugary products consumption . Consumption of Sugary products are not bad , but as often say "too much of anything is bad " . Which makes me point out the question what are the effects of consuming too much sweetened product . well below are some of the repercussion caused by eating too much sugary and sweetened products .

LOSS OF EYESIGHT : a lot of people do not know that high consumption rate of sugary and sweetened products affect the eye . In a report I read last year an eye optician and researcher made it clear that young children within the age of 4 to 6 are prone to develop eyesight issues when they turn 12 or 16 if they continue to consume too much junk sugary and sweetened products like : icy candy , icy cakes and cookies , icy canned biscuits and carbonated soft fruit drinks . Sometimes we are the cause of our health problems without even knowing.

FRAGILE BONES : majority of us here know that the major cause of diabetes is due to the consumption of too much sweetened products . But only a minority of us know that our bones also become fragile because we are eating much of sugary product rather than eating carbohydrates and protein which make our bones strong and healthy . Parents and guardians should reduce the amount of candy , icy cakes and biscuits they allow their children to consume so as not to affect their bodies in the future .

I'm not a fan of eating sugary products, infact, I hate sugar cane because of the high sugary content. Consuming sugary products has a lot of impact on our health, we should try rather to balance our diet so our body would function theway it should. Constipation is one of the major problem I suffer after consuming sugary products. Stomach ache is another effect. Most of the sugar we consume today comes from processed food or packed food, people now prefer eating junks and calling them snacks, instead of eating a good meal, one would want to opt in for fast food due to busy schedule and work problem, we have less time to focus on what we eat & consume. Eating a lot of this product may cause obesity and other health issues. That is why i always advice people to take sugary products once in a while so as to avoid health related issues and have a healthy and dietary meal.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
As a kid you are allowed eat food that contain a lot of sugar, it's beneficial to them. That is why they don't suffer from typhoid like adults do, but they could have stomach upset due to worm. However , it should be moderately taken.

Adults on the other hand cannot consume sugar like kids do to avoid raising their sugar level, thereby facing the risk of some diseases such as diabetes and likes. Some adults even complain more of body pain, back pain , the more resin they should stay away from sugary things.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing wow I didn't know that consuming sweetened products could leads to fragile bones. Personally I know that consuming of sweet products is not healthy to the human's body most especially to the teeth and gums..

I carried out a research on this and I was able to find out that if a sweet product is being taken into the mouth , certain bacteria in the mouth will convert the sweet products into certain chemical that could lead to tooth decay and might likely lead to infection of the gum and some other related disease.

It all depends and sometimes also when we consumes too much sweet product , it can increase sugar level in our system most especially for older people which might increase their risk of developing diabetes..

Is not really easy, our health should first be put into consideration in everything we do. That's very important

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The biggest problem with sweetened products is that they are highly addictive.

The reason for this is that when you eat something sweet, your brain releases dopamine. When you eat something sweet, you get a rush of pleasure and happiness. But once your body gets used to it, it starts to crave more and more of the same thing. This is why some people are addicted to sweets: their brains have gotten used to having a high level of dopamine released when they eat something sweet.

This is why so many people get hooked on their favorite candy or dessert because their brains have developed a craving for these things! The only way out of this trap is to learn how to avoid eating too much sugar in your diet.

jhoncena

Consuming too much sweetened products, such as sugary drinks and snacks, can lead to weight gain, type 2 diabetes, and other health issues. It can also increase the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and liver disease. It's important to consume these products in moderation and opt for healthier options like water, fruits, and vegetables instead.