Does having money make life easy?

Inappropriate Thread Discussion
Money is a necessity in life. It can be used to buy food, pay for housing, and take care of the needs of one's family. However, money can also be used to take away the burdens of life by hiring someone else to do tasks that are too difficult for one person to manage.

Money can make our lives easier, but it can also make them more complicated. It all depends on how you manage your money and what you do with it.

You should save money for a rainy day, and not spend everything that you earn. You should also be careful about how much debt you take on and what kind of credit cards you use. That way, when something goes wrong in the future, like a job loss or an illness, your finances won't be in jeopardy and you will be able to recover quickly.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Life truly makes life easier. This is in the sense that;
  1. You can afford most your basic needs.
  2. You can buy as many luxurious things as possible in order to live a more comfortable life.
  3. It enables you to hire be people so that they can help you with work that would have been harder to do alone.
  4. You can install machines and technologies that make work easier.
  5. You can use money to bribe your way out of many things - it is unethical but people do it.
This shows just how important making money is. It gives you a chance to afford so many things in life. So you should strive to work hard in order to make as much money as possible. Especially when you get so wealthy and can afford a very comfortable life.

But on the off chance that you don't manage your money well, you get into so much trouble such as;

1. Falling into unnecessary bad debt.
  2. Getting into trouble with the law due to illegal ways of earning the money.
  3. Your business failing due to poor financial management.
  4. You can easily loose the respect of other people since you will start depending on them too much.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Having money makes your life easy. With money, you can not only buy essentials and pay easily for your needs (including medical bills), you can even buy happiness and pleasure. Let's say you feel tired, you feel bored, you can go on a vacation, hire a personal caregiver who can give you a pedicure, manicure, massage, etc. service. Imagine how relaxing and pleasure it would be to get a hot oil massage when you feel tired and lethargic. If you have money, you can even help your relatives. You can help your parents with finances, you can help your siblings and their family. Doesn't it feel good to help your own flesh and blood? You walk down the road and see a homeless man, if you have money, you can buy him food, even buy a pair of nice trousers. The sense of satisfaction and pleasure you get by helping poor people is immense. Having money means you can also earn more money. You can invest in the stock market, real estate, create your own business and build a fortune. Even when you are working as a freelancer, you can py money to build skills so that you can earn better

blessingc

Of course money has always made life easier in many aspects. Money is a necessary asset, a ticket to independence, a relieve to physical stress, all we work for each day is to have money, so we can provide for ourselves and our family the basic needs of life. Not having money puts you in a very desperate condition, a situation where you can't provide for yourself.

Imagine you seriously in need of food, you have a wife, you have kids at home, or you are a grown up with an old mother or a suck person and you do not have the money to provide food or drugs for them, it makes you lose your confidence, it can make you look worn out of stress and hunger, you can look tattered due to management of worn out clothes.

Lack of money can make you feel inferior and out of place in the midst of your peers, can make you a bigger.

When you have money, you can purchase machineries, and other amenities that makes life easy for you, you can have vehicles to take you places, you can have a good house and not bother paying rent, you can have people work for you and you pay them.

Mohammed Iqbal

If you have faith in your own efforts, you have to know that everything is possible but will be educated, but you will not be able to work, do not give any money in such a way that you will not be able to work.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Money is a necessity in life. It can be used to buy food, pay for housing, and take care of the needs of one's family. However, money can also be used to take away the burdens of life by hiring someone else to do tasks that are too difficult for one person to manage.

Money can make our lives easier, but it can also make them more complicated. It all depends on how you manage your money and what you do with it.

You should save money for a rainy day, and not spend everything that you earn. You should also be careful about how much debt you take on and what kind of credit cards you use. That way, when something goes wrong in the future, like a job loss or an illness, your finances won't be in jeopardy and you will be able to recover quickly.
Good morning everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread about money. I absolutely agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is true that money is very important in our lives. We cannot survive without money. We need money to cover our daily needs and the needs of our family. Furthermore, money makes us feel financially free. With money, we can plan our future and make dreams for the future.

Unfortunately, for some people, money is never enough. They always need to buy something like a bigger house, a faster car, a better laptop or a smartphone. This is endless! The truth is that nowadays, people have created a lot of needs that many of which are not even real. Nevertheless, they work hard in order to cover these needs otherwise they are not happy and satisfied.

In my opinion, money is important in life and it definitely makes life easier but it is significant not to be greedy and save some money for the future because life is unpredictable. Moreover, we must understand that there are some things in life that are far more important than money like health, peace and love. Money does not always bring happiness.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Never in your life or underestimate the power of having money because it saves you from a lot of troubles and unnecessary problems in life. little wonder why many people keep working on daily basis in order to make money because without that there is no way they can feed themselves and their family and without it you cannot really survive.

Almost everything today can be bought by money and therefore you actually need some good amount of money in order to take care of yourself and your family. If you want to go to school for example, there is no way you can be able to buy the necessary things and even pay your school fees if you do not have money. The same thing goes with hospital bills because no matter your country of residence you must be paying tax in order to become covered in various insurance schemes in your country.

Money is very important in the sense that you will not depend on anyone in order to take any decision in your life. someone once said that money gives you options. This statement is very true because when you have money you will have a lot of options in everything.

Sikapa

Verified member
To me I say money can do all things and I don't listen to what some people say about money because maybe from the perspective that I see money they don't see it in that way. Money is indeed good but at time I see those who don't have talking all sort of things about money. Is not that money is bad but if some people don't have money then they just want to comfort themselves by saying money is root of evil. Are you sure my brother? Is been broke holy? Money indeed change life, is a thing that if is in your pocket you don't even fear no matter the case or situation. You can walk freely and comfortably. You always get people around you while people will always add money to your account by working for you. Money really makes life so simple and easy for those who have.

Mohammed Iqbal

The exchange did not give the whole money, so learning a task and applying it in life will come.

Suba

Staff member
Money will facilitate complicated and strenuous work, if necessary we can hire experts and many people if needed, even with money we can invest more or become whales. having a lot of money we will be more respected by the people around us, but we must be able to control money not money that controls us.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I must say that having money not only makes life much easier, but having more and more money helps you to achieve your dreams. For example, when people usually have money, they tend to fulfill their basic needs. However, when it comes to having more money, people tend to buy expensive items and spend money on luxurious things like cars, houses, properties, etc. many poor people in my country do not have money and they have to rely on other people. Many people see relying on other people as a bad thing and despite the fact that they work a lot, they have a much harder time to fulfill their basic needs. I have a few poor relatives and they all work.

However, I think that they still do not make enough money to live a better life. In short, money improves your lifestyle and makes you self-sufficient. Being self-sufficient is a great thing and it shows that a person is working hard a lot unlike many people who do not work at all. To summarize this all, I think that money has indeed become a basic need of life just like food, water, accommodation, etc. In fact, you need money to buy these things for yourself!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
From what I have been taught in schools and college I have come to understand that money is a problem solver and with money and individual can control and handle some of his problems to some extent . There are some problems that money cannot solve no doubt , some problems like marital and relationship related issues but from what I know money actually makes life very easy . The benefits and importance of an individual to make money is totally inexhaustibly mentioned because in every passing day there is always a reason to make money . With money an individual can accumulate wealth and also with money and individual can settle his or her debts finally with money and individual can own and purchase assets and properties that he or she desires and wants .

Someone who is considered not to have money is probably called broke up and to be sincere being broke and poor. Is totally an uneasy and critical condition or situation that every individual including human I must endeavour not to fall into because if we are considered broke and poor we will have the inability and the incapability not to be able to fend and cattle for our material and physical needs and that is very bad .

moneyteam

Absolutely not. If anything, having money can make life more difficult. Studies have shown that the wealthy are more likely to suffer from anxiety and depression than those with less money. Why? Because they have more to lose.

The pressure of maintaining a certain lifestyle can be incredibly stressful. Bill Gates is worth billions, but even he has said that he wouldn't trade places with his secretary because she has less stress in her life. Money may buy you some measure of comfort, but it doesn't buy happiness.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Life is always easy. No one can enjoy without money. There is nothing that we want to achieve without money. I could remember the book by Hardley Chase, What's better than money? The book couldn't even provide any alternative to money because there exist nothing that can be compared to money.

We can always achieve whatever we want with money. We can decide to eat whatever we want to eat and not really what we see. We can dress the way we like and nit just anyhow. People will give us respect. Some may give us the respect willingly while some will be forced to respect us when we have the money.

However, health is better and makes life easier than money. We should not forget that. The society is the one revering money to the extent that we all believe momeu is all what we need to make life easier. No one will respect someone that's healthy but money.

This act has made many people delved their hands in unspeakable things just to make money. They have done internet fraud and even ritual. Most girls have become prostitute just to have this money because to most of all, life is easier with money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, It does I tell everyone that needs to hear that money does its own wonders to people and that's the truth, if you want life to be a lot easy for you have money and you would understand what I'm talking about. I see a lot of people that were already looking old make money and take care of themselves looking fresh and young.

With money just eating good food and taking good fruits will nourish your body to good health. it is what it is. We should not be deceived that money isn't worth having you would just be deceiving yourself because the convenient money brings is magically.

So yeah I totally agree that money helps to make things seem so easy for people, you can build your house within months or buy your dream home in a day. All you need have is just money.

you can sail round the world if you have the money and it will very easy as you would used the best machine possible. If you want to have a conglomerate in few months it is very easy and quicj with money you can assemble the right people, products and technical know-how to achieve your aim. So go make money

Setho

VIP Contributor
There has really been a lot of talk about how money is important in today's world and also if it is the ultimate team that can be able to make somebody to become comfortable or not . Long ago people do not need money before they can be able to have a life because people transacted by simple trade by barter or by mutual consent . There is absolutely no that's that having money in the today's economy is definitely going to be solving a lot of your problems but then it is not going to be the ultimate key for you to attending happiness.

For example if you are having money you can be able to buy and eat delicious and hygienic foods . This is something that somebody without money cannot be able to afford and I thought you are going to stay in the right frame of mind and body .

You can also use money to stay ahead of the curve by paying for expensive education and also your ability to be able to travel around the world and gain knowledge that not a lot of people will be able to acquire .

Money generally is a good thing but it cannot be able to guarantee you 100%.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Money makes the world go round and this is a common adage. In reality, money truly makes the world go round. If you are wealthy, you will have a rest of mind and you could do things very easily but if you are not wealthy, things will be that difficult for you. It is better to say that if you do not have enough money , things will be difficult for you. It is very good to always search for ways to make money in this world. In my society, If you are poor, your opinions does not matter. It is the opinion of the rich that counts because money commands respect. In this regard if you need to respected look for ways to make money. If you want to live a loss of life and you want a fulfilled life, you will need money to do all of this. This tells you that money could do everything. Do not join the people that would say that money can't do everything because in the actual sense money commands so many things in life. If you did not have enough money, life will be miserable and would worth nothing to you.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The fact is that , there are so many things about money and I always agree with the fact that money is meant to make life easier for people .

This is a major reason why you have to think outside the box always and not continuously mean in a particular situation .

When you have good amount of money , you will be able to afford too many things in life and you will not necessarily be stressing yourself anymore like you would have done if you did not have that good amount of money .

A simple situation is that of transportation medium .

Those who have money can afford to travel by flight and go about their activities within a very short as possible period of time .

If you do not have money, you would have to be trekking all day to reach your destination , or use some public transportation medium that will tell you or cause you to land into trouble.

If you have money you can also afford to visit top-notch hospitals to always check out yourself and make sure that you are not suffering from any disease at all .

There are just so many advantages of having money and they all arrive at the fact that it makes life easy.

E

eldavis

My answer to this question is yes. The main reason and purpose people struggle to make money is cause they want to live a stress free life, or as some would want to call it "easy life"
The invention and development of technology today has made life alot easier, back then people would have to travel for days just to visit a love one in the next town, but now, one can easily take flight and get there in just minutes. We also have other gadgets created to make life alot more but to get these things, you need money.

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, making money makes life easy. This has always been the case study from time immemorial even till date. Take for instance, those who are poor would always be serving the rich ones either as maids or any other category. It is uncommon to see a wealthy person serving or working for a poor fellow, this only goes out to show that, money makes life easy. A quick flashback to my own memories when I everything that comes my way even in my immediate family needs to be worked for.

If for instance, you stepped a bit on someone's toe unknowingly, I would always be threatened in regards to the monetary aspect and in most cases, it actually became my reality. The cycle went on and on which made me realize that money is a veritable too which can make or mar the progress of someone which is the more reason I work so hard and find other measures in having a sustainable income. Making money or the ability to have money makes life easy because it reduces the pressure of wanting to act right or even above your strength just so crumbs would not be removed from your mouth.

Sichilongo Amos

Yes it is, however it's the desire to have it is what matters most. Otherwise money is good on its own.