Do you think the money earned on trendri is worth enough to invest in another business?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
When we talk about investment, it has different types of it. If I am to be asked, I think what you plan to invest on will determine how much you are intending to save, as for me, I think the money made on trendri is actually enough to put into another business; the likes of crypto and all sorts. Imagine someone trying to buy Bitcoin for future profits, definitely this kind of Person can actually save up from the money made on here, okay, it goes like this, I am sure one can make up to five thousand naira in a week from this platform and with this, I do not think there is anything stopping you from saving up two thousand naira from the money, do this for four weeks and you will be saving up to eight thousand naira by then, I am sure this amount of money can be used to buy btc from sites like Paxful, binance and the rest with the means of peer to peer trading or If you have a trusted vendor that you can buy it from direct without involving any website. I think with this, you can actually by having a savings waiting for you in the future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Very much worth it to invest elsewhere and increase the income even bigger. I've been around trendri for over nine months now, I've made quite reasonable amount of money posting on trendri. And most of the income I made here goes to Binance wallet, I use it to trade spot, and futures contract, and I've made over double of what I've invested trading with the funds I've made posting on trendri. And I'm still happy earning with my free time posting on trendri and using my funds well to earn more dividends to make ends meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
No amount of money made is useless to invest in something else.....You just have to look for various opportunities out there or on the internet. Infact, we have so many online businesses we can invest in and will actually bring us a fortune, we just need to settle down and seek. I know we don't make much here, but you can start saving your money for the purpose of starting something big..... Remember small river can become an ocean!

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes! But it's depend on how an individual sees it. But as for me it is very possible to us the money earn on tendri to re- invest in anothee business either offline online.
Though it may not be easy if some one did nor put more effort and thinking.
Am saying this because before one could put one thing or the other together to write which will benefit the reader may sometimes not easy. So one need to be seriously engage oneself.

This forum is a good opportunity to many people because it has help in one way other even to pays bill.

Victorial

Very much worth it to invest elsewhere and increase the income even bigger. I've been around trendri for over nine months now, I've made quite reasonable amount of money posting on trendri. And most of the income I made here goes toy Binance wallet, I use it to trade spot, and futures contract, and I've made over double of what I've invested trading with the funds I've made posting on trendri. And I'm still happy earning with my free time posting on trendri and using my funds well to earn more dividends to make ends meet.
Wow. I must really commend you for that. You are using your crypto earnings to the best of your abilities and in turn, they are generating some amount of money for you. Trading Futures on Binance is no joke and it means you must be an expert on trading very well. I wish to learn how to do that someday. Currently, I a! Stuck with MT4 and MT5 for my trading activities.

I am looking forward to earning a decent amount of money here on Trendri. I am a new user and I am enjoying my stay so far. And yes, you can start a business with the earnings made here

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow. I must really commend you for that. You are using your crypto earnings to the best of your abilities and in turn, they are generating some amount of money for you. Trading Futures on Binance is no joke and it means you must be an expert on trading very well. I wish to learn how to do that someday. Currently, I a! Stuck with MT4 and MT5 for my trading activities.

I am looking forward to earning a decent amount of money here on Trendri. I am a new user and I am enjoying my stay so far. And yes, you can start a business with the earnings made here
Thanks for your kind gestures, that's no big deal, we are aiming towards earning high online in order to settle down and enjoy the money we've made with our family and friends. At the moment the funds I'm earning online isn't much to care for the things I've hoped for in life. Because it isn't enough to assist a family member nor a friend to solve a problem that is in demand of high amount of money.
But that's by the way, what matters is that, I'm earning money online and utilizing it better to increase my overall returns high.
Trading on futures is risk, but if you take your time to watch different videos where experts are given tutorials about it you'll come to learn the basics, and how to analyse the market chart to trade with ease and make profit.

greenieS

Verified member
Well, it depends on what you want to invest in. If you make somewhere at $ 60 a month, you can invest for example in crypto or make your own site (blog, forum) where you can get some money in time. To invest, yes, you can invest, but you have to be careful in what you want to invest and analyze the situation a little before, to see if it is worth it in the long run or not. With the money from the tenders you can do a lot, depending on the country where you live and what value this money has for you.