Earn Money How do you spend money earned from PTP from?

Finger Geek

Verified member
PTP is one of the easiest way if not the easiest way to make money online. I have been making money online for many years now. The first time I earn money online and get paid to my payment processor account was with paid to ********* and paid to read emails. There payout was low. But because I want to earn money online managed and continued it. But the money wasn't enough to do any thing at all then and now.

But since I joined paid to post forums, it has been different from what I earn to what I can doe with the money I earned. Before back then in 2011 that I earned from paid to ********* and paid tonread emails, I don't earn up to $2 per month then, which was not enough to buy anything because it can not be withdrawn to my bank account.

But with paid to post forum, if I am regular and consistent I can make nothing less than $30 per months with more than 1 paid to post forum. Now I can decide to withdraw my earnings to my bank account and buy food to my table or pay for some bills.

Now my question is that what can you buy or do with your earnings with PTP websites?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, my online pay takes care of mostly food and bills. I don’t earn much from online maybe because I don’t spend much of my time online but it is still good that I can pick up a bill or two with it. Maybe I should start accumulating them before use

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I use my paid to post earnings to care of my school stuffs and also Invest in cryptocurrencies. Earning money on PTP platforms has really been a game changer for me. I have used some of it to venture into cryptocurrency trading and I'm planning on investing in affiliate marketing. All you need is dedication to make it through.

PICKFORD

Verified member
PTP site is a very good way of making money online, PTP site like trendri, bizdustry, cashtime,forum coin are one of the best PTP site i know of,well, I mostly spend my money from a PTP site to invest in cryptocurrency, sometimes i just decide to use the money for my textbooks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, PTP sites have been a good source for me earning money online. More than 80% of my earnings online comes through my involvement around paid to post sites. I'm happy they're still around. I can't forget the month of December 2020 when i made $150 from a single PTP site which is Bizdustry.