How many hours do you spend online to make money?

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
There are various ways for people to earn money online, and the number of hours they can spend to make money would depend on the specific method they choose.

For example, some online jobs may require a specific number of hours per day or week, while others may be more flexible. Freelancing platforms, such as Upwork or Fiverr, allow individuals to set their own schedules and work on projects as they become available. Some online businesses, such as e-commerce stores or dropshipping, may require more time and effort to set up initially but can be managed with fewer hours once they are up and running.

Ultimately, the amount of time someone can spend online to make money will depend on their individual circumstances, skills, and goals. It's important to find a balance between work and personal time, and to ensure that the chosen method of making money is sustainable and enjoyable.

Let's talk about some online earnings method and the time we could spend and make money.

Online surveys: Some companies pay individuals to take surveys and provide feedback on their products or services. These surveys can typically be completed from anywhere with an internet connection. Talking about the time spent in making money completing surveys, let's say 2 to 3 hrs because some surveys may be difficult.

Paid to post site: I personally, i have only one website i make my money by posting quality and unique content which is lumoxchange. I spend close to an hour sometimes more than 1 hour here before I'll make money.

Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer your services as an online tutor. Websites such as Chegg and TutorMe allow individuals to offer their tutoring services to students from around the world. The time spent in making money from online tutoring will depend on the tutor.

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing involves promoting products or services and earning a commission on any sales made through your unique affiliate link. Websites such as Amazon Associates and ShareASale offer affiliate marketing programs. This doesn't takes much of your time, it's just to advertise the products you wish to at the comfort of your home .

Ebo01

When establishing your internet home company, one of the largest adjustments you would need to make is reminding friends and family that even if you are at home, you are still working and that they should treat it like a genuine job.
Making money online can take me just 3- 4hrs

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't really have specific time I spend online. the amount of time I spend online to make money depend on my mood for the day or that period Like you rightly stated individual circumstances differs. Some spend time according to their skills, experience, number of clients and goals. For me I post mostly on paid to post sites and it does take a lot of time. I think I spend up yo 6 hours daily as I post on about 4 sites daily.

Mika

VIP Contributor
OI spend 8-10 hours every day on average. I work as a freelancer on Upwork and when I get a lot of contracts that have close deadlines, sometimes I work 12-14 hours in a day. However, sometimes when I do not have any jobs and all I do is work on my own blog which is around 2-3 hours. The number of hours I work online depends on the jobs I have. I also sell products through various marketplaces where I spend a couple of hours every day.