Earn Money How Many Hours Do You Spend On The Internet To Make Money Online?

Moni

Making money online is not as easy as some people think. It is something that needs much time. Maybe you have to logged into your email account to check your inbox for a new messages, or you have to check your old account and other things on the internet which are time consuming.

Before you log into your main money making sites, you maybe spent about 1hour on the internet without making any amount. Some people are making money online by using free Wi-Fi while others are using paid credit which are so costly.

For example, I myself uses paid credit plus modem to make money online so I have to manage my time. I mostly uses the internet in 12:00 am 4:00am because at that time to credit is affordable. If you don't manage you time on the internet, it will cost you much money but you will not know especially if you are using the paid credit.

I only use 4hours to make money online a day what about you?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Though I don't really consider the time l spend working on sites I try to be very active on sites so that I can make good money. I have come to realize that the more time spent online the more money you can make .

But truthfully, the time spend in making money online is dependent on so various things which could be data available, strength of network which is very important without it no making money online at All

Electricity supply and the time available to me are the other things that influence my stay online if the favor me I continue to work.

E

eldavis

For me i do not have a specific hour i usually use in making money online, it mainly depends on my timetable and schedule for that day. There are days where i find it extremely hard to even work up to two hours due to tiredness from my offline activities, or since i am usually working form home, my parents would simply not let me have enough personal time to work. Then there are days i actually work almost the whole day or even more.