Earn Money How many mins/hours does it take you to earn your first daily one dollar online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to earning online, peoples earning rate isn't the same. Their are some persons online who earns by far better than the others due to their skill, work efficiency, and the kind of task he or she is doing on a regular compared to the other's low paying job offer online.

Their are people you'll see online and ask them, is online gig difficult for you? Their utmost response will be NO. That they find more comfort accomplishing online task than they do with offline gigs. That happens due to their skill level working online, than offline. Not everyone is capable of doing offline gig or winning high paying gigs offline even though others do win high paying offline gig it isn't for everyone due to their country's economic hardship.

That's why many have ran to online to seek opportunities in order to earn money and help pay their bills even without a skill. Because not all online tasks requires skills to accomplish them. The job opportunities here online is greater than offline gig for some countries in the world especially the lower tier countries, that's why they see great future in the online gig.

How long does it take you to fulfil the task of earning a single dollar daily online??

breadeditor

Come on guys. Rent out things you own so you dont have to spend so many hours working/hustling.

But to answer your question, it took a week. I signed up, listed an item for rent, shared my listing to friends, then BANG. Someone rented, got me my $70.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Come on guys. Rent out things you own so you dont have to spend so many hours working/hustling.

But to answer your question, it took a week. I signed up, listed an item for rent, shared my listing to friends, then BANG. Someone rented, got me my $70.
Hmm, it's good you rented your item to your friend and made such reasonable amount of money out of it. With consistency renting that surely will make you a proven entrepreneur and a successful one too. Such amount made everyday consistently will make you over $2,000 a month, and it puts you on the rich list.

Can you please tell me what kind of items you sell? Is it a digital or physical item??

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, I make my one dollar on PTP sites daily and I use PTC sites as back up, to exceed a little above $1 a day. Factually, to really measure or calculate how many minutes or hours, I use or spent to earn $1 is really incalculable. Because sometimes it may take longer time to do so or it may be shorter.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Based on my timing today I spent 1.5 hours to earn 70 cents. That is quite fast because I am only posting comments here. When I write a thread it takes a longer time so I have decided to forgo with the threads and just concentrate on the comments. I have also been doing a paid forum with a contract posting that I earn just about the same with what I earn in this forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't know why but I'm one person that don't like to give myself any target so I hardly keep tab on the time spent online but based on my imagination I think I spent about 1 to 4 hours daily online to earn the few cents I make daily

. I mostly only post on forums as I create threads and comment on threads here and on other sites. so . I have also been doing only paid forum for now I just post on different forums as I can do daily when I have the time. it's interesting for me.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Working on Trendri it takes quite a very good numbers of hours for me to make $1 because am more focused on making post. In fact I can not really sum up the time because i am working simultaneously on other platforms and I am also trading on a crypto platform my time is highly divided. But making $1 on a daily basis on Trendri is very convenient for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Working on Trendri it takes quite a very good numbers of hours for me to make $1 because am more focused on making post. In fact I can not really sum up the time because i am working simultaneously on other platforms and I am also trading on a crypto platform my time is highly divided. But making $1 on a daily basis on Trendri is very convenient for me.
That's true, when you're very occupied with so many things on your mind, it will really be hard to spend more time on a particular site. That's what I'm trying to manage at this point in time. At times I earn around $0.60-$0.80 here a day. As for the time I'm spending to earn it, can't be well documented, because it doesn't come in all, I make my posts when I have time at that point just like I've done now. I've been typing since yesterday night, to reach my daily posts limit of 15. The reason why I never reached it, is that, I am not much focused here, I have so many activities doing online. I come here when I've relieved myself from other activities, because it isn't possible to dualize yourself tin order to execute plenty of the assignments at once. That's why, we take it one after the other to avoid feeling the pressure.

Esir45

How can I earn money like you please tell me what to do

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It depends on what I am doing at a particular time and it also depends on how vibrant I am that day.

There are some days in which I'll be very much motivated to complete my tasks online every single day and I can make up to $1 in an hour.

If I am trading cryptocurrency for example and I am using about $50 I can make more than $5 even in 30 minutes depending on the market condition. But if I am working on paid to post forums it can take up to 1 hour 30 minutes for me to be able to make a dollar.

SHAHID987

I am working in both nice forums, trendri.com and RIF I usually spend 4 hours daily in both forums and my average earning is nearly 1$ daily. I am satisfy with this working and earning.

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me my contribution on the subject would be. I think this can be the most difficult question ever asked. I personally work with different paid to post forum sites. A paid to post forum like Trendri for example has an earning limit let's say below one dollar.
So it would require me around two hours of working very hard here to acquire the earning limit.
When I got to a different paid to post forum.lije Referralindex forum it can literally take me four hours to earn me a single dollar.
A site like bizdustry would take me around two hours to earn a Whooping one dollar.

Bisolami

Verified member
When it comes to earning online, peoples earning rate isn't the same. Their are some persons online who earns by far better than the others due to their skill, work efficiency, and the kind of task he or she is doing on a regular compared to the other's low paying job offer online.

Their are people you'll see online and ask them, is online gig difficult for you? Their utmost response will be NO. That they find more comfort accomplishing online task than they do with offline gigs. That happens due to their skill level working online, than offline. Not everyone is capable of doing offline gig or winning high paying gigs offline even though others do win high paying offline gig it isn't for everyone due to their country's economic hardship.

That's why many have ran to online to seek opportunities in order to earn money and help pay their bills even without a skill. Because not all online tasks requires skills to accomplish them. The job opportunities here online is greater than offline gig for some countries in the world especially the lower tier countries, that's why they see great future in the online gig.

How long does it take you to fulfil the task of earning a single dollar daily online??
It takes me one hour to make my first dollar online every day. Also, all the days can be the same because there are times when I may be very lazy and I may not want to do any work or any other thing so I may spend about one hour and thirty minutes. It just depends on how fast I am.

There are even times that I make use of Google voice typing so that my work will get faster and my hands will not be paning me.

It also depends on the website that I have decided to start making money from in the morning.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If I am trading in the cryptocurrency market I can be able to make more than one dollar within 10 minutes depending on the market condition.

If I am trading in the futures market for example I can even make much more than that in 5 minutes depending on the amount of capital I use and also the leverage I use.

But when I am working or paid forums, it takes me more than 1 hour to be able to make a dollar. the fastest way to make $1 every single day is to trade in the crypto market but you must be very knowledgeable about it in order not to lose money.

E

eldavis

Back then i just needed to spend at least two to three hours or sometimes more to be able to earn up to a dollar, but right now due to my business schedule offline, there are days i am not even able to make up to a dollar online per day. At the moment i do not have a specific amount of time i focus on, there are days it even takes me the whole day to clock a dollar, while there are days it takes more than a day to achieve this. It mainly depends on my timetable for the day.

Amzil

Well, for now, I still trying to look for some courses online, and still taking one actually in past it was so stressful to reach even 1 dollar but it doesn't seem like big deal for me right now, but i know there some people are suffering and need just one dollar to invest on stocks or something like that, i wish ya all luck guys!

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I have of late relying on the paid to post forums as my main way of earning online. However I have signed up to a couple number of paid to post forums where I participate on the posting on the forums.
So based on your question, it takes me a total of the first two hours of working Online to have reached the one dollar mark.
However for the skilled and experienced online earning folks it can take them a total of of twenty minutes to accomplish the goal of earning of one dollar in the online earning method they are using.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now I don't have time to be concentrating much on the internet. If I have the time I could possibly make up to $1 within a period of two hours and sometimes three depending on the type of online business I engage.

Working online is not all that simple , though it depends on what you do but for people that are working on PTP platform they will all have to be able to write good quality content to increase earning.

If I am serious with an 1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours $1 is sure . .