How many accounts do you use?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Don’t use only one account at a time rather use different accounts because market crash is a common incident on the market. And this technique will save against any sudden crash. It’s just portfolio technique. With FXOpulence broker, you will face no technical errors while trading. Especially, their crypto500 trading instruments is the best for crypto traders.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I currently use one account a raw spread account, I hate commisions so I don't pay them and I prefer to pay spread the broker I'm using currently do not have a high spread so it's all good for me, I also changed a lot of brokers before, because it was a constant battle for me.

I listen to gurus before and I didn't Romeo these guys are affiliated with brokers, so whenever they give a review I'll go and open an account and also fund the wallet and I didn't know they were doing all of this for their own personal gain, right now I just go for what works for ME

FinTrader

I currently have a trading account with one broker, fxopen. I don’t see any point in opening more accounts in other companies, since the trading conditions, spreads (from 0 points) and ultra-fast execution through wide range of liquidity providers completely suit me. Profit is withdrawn without problems and quickly.