How many wallet and exchange accounts do you have?

niche

Verified member
Due to government and company decisions, internet users are forced to have multiple crypto wallet and exchange accounts. For example I had a coinbase account, yet in September 2023, they said that they were closing their account in India forcing me to open another exchange account. Most indian exchanges are mainly catering to traders having more than $1000, they are not suitable for those who receive crypto payment as an alternative to Paypal. Now I may have to open another crypto account, which is time consuming. So I wanted to find out how many wallet and exchange accounts do you have and how you manage these accounts, wallets?

Suba

Staff member
I have known about crypto since 2012 so I use a lot of crypto wallets, especially desktop wallets, web wallets and mobile apps wallets. You are right Coinbase asks for address proof verification before Oct31, 2023, I was lucky to open the wallet before the last date so I had time to verify the address proof. As for crypto exchanges, I have also joined many global exchanges such as Binance, Paxful etc., but currently I mostly use local crypto exchanges such as TokoCrypto, Triv etc. TokoCrypto has also been acquired by Binance so we can also log in with a Binance account.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have only a Binance account as a crypto exchange platform. I also have Faucet Pay as an alternative crypto exchange but I don't use it that much for exchange. The verification process with Binance is already stressful and I wouldn't want to go through the process. Also, I am using a mobile device and as we all know, crypto exchange apps are heavy. Having multiple of them running on one mobile device can end up dragging the device.

I have just one crypto wallet app. And that's Trust Wallet. I just use Faucet Pay as my backup wallet and that's it.

niche

Verified member
I am considering opening an account in the various local exchanges but find their KYC procedure very tedious. So I cannot complete the KYC and use my account. In other cases, the exchanges are charging a maintenance fee, if the user is not active or having a low balance, so I am not interested in opening an account in these exchanges.

Isi24

Used hotbit before they shut down , then tried with okx but their kyc process is quite stressful and verification takes a really long time. If your account isn’t verified you can’t make deposits or withdrawal, had to switch to bitget exchange which is quite fast and reliable.