Earn Money How Many Hours Do You Spend On The Internet To Make Money Online?

Moni

Making money online is not as easy as some people think. It is something that needs much time. Maybe you have to logged into your email account to check your inbox for a new messages, or you have to check your old account and other things on the internet which are time consuming.

Before you log into your main money making sites, you maybe spent about 1hour on the internet without making any amount. Some people are making money online by using free Wi-Fi while others are using paid credit which are so costly.

For example, I myself uses paid credit plus modem to make money online so I have to manage my time. I mostly uses the internet in 12:00 am 4:00am because at that time to credit is affordable. If you don't manage you time on the internet, it will cost you much money but you will not know especially if you are using the paid credit.

I only use 4hours to make money online a day what about you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My time online depends solely on some factors. There are some time that I do spend much time online but they are most weekends when I have less things to do. And if there are interesting topics to discuss as well, it makes me to spend more time but average is 4 hours.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The time used on internet to earn depend on individual.
But as for me its varies because whenever am not in the mood I may not use long time on the net but any time am in good mood I do use up to like 5 hours at a go on the internet.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I presently do not do any form of online work apart from working on get paid to forums and completing some minor service. I usually do I locate 2 hours or up to three hours everyday to be able to complete all the small task and then focus on my offline business

Kendy

Verified member
The time I spend in making money online is dependent on so many factors which includes; data resources, electricity supply and the time available according to my daily schedule. I am still a student and combining my academic activities with online is no easy and presently I only work on this very forum. On my free lecture days, I might still have numerous assignments to complete which is my topmost priority and at times, I use the time wisely to make some quality comments online. On Trendri, I spend nothing less than 4hours daily to make comments which is so tasking. Making money online is not easy and at times, I need motivation to carry on the tasks. There is an article site I use to work with, where I post stories depending on the genre and I spend like 7hours straight writing the stories in episodes to publish. I discovered it was so draining and the output received was not commensurate with the input or the hard work I had put into writing those stories and the worst thing is, the stories were signed on am exclusive contract, where you cannot or are not permitted to publish it elsewhere or you might be penalized.

Rachael

Verified member
Apart from Trendri.com, I do not invest my time on any site online although there is a cryptocurrency I am currently mining with my phone but this does not take time. The time I dedicate to this forum varies depending on my schedule and it also varies from one individual to the other. sustain myself offline through janitorial services, which involves all type of cleaning work although in this job, it is not everyday that I have available jobs to perform. In most cases, I have to outsource for my customers if not, I can stay for two months without a single offer. The time I spend on this forum on my very free days to make close to 12comments is nothing less than 3hours. I do not just rush to make comments haphazardly, I take my time to read through the thread and think creatively before I drop any suggestion or opinion. When I notice a frequent burnout, I stop making my opinions immediately because it would definitely affect the quality of my comment performance. Apart from this site, I spend each day to scan through the internet if I could come across other viable means of making money each day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is safe to say that I spend almost all my time in the online space because I currently do not have an offline business. whenever I have the time I always try as much as possible to learn one or two things or try to make money on some platforms and the internet. Over the years, it seems as if I have been addicted to working on the internet and almost everything I think is online business venture. I always love to watch YouTube videos in the nighttimes. sometimes, I spend about 10 hours depending on my schedule and sometimes more than 10 hours or daily basis. I am a student so I try as much as possible to put my schedule in such a way that it would fit my online money making adventure and also my studies. The truth is that if you're working online he must be very disciplined because there are a lot of stuffs online like watching videos and al of other things. This means that if you're not disciplined enough you will really not concentrate, there are times I spend a lot of hours online and I will find out that I have not really made any tangible money that day because of some distractions.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I spend a lots of hours to make money online. In the past, I was not active on many websites, so I used to spend around 3 or 4 hours. I have noticed that the rate of inflation is now growing so high that I need to increase my online earnings and work harder to match with the rates of inflation in the country and this is the reason why I am working harder. Since I am working harder, this naturally means that I must give more time to the sites where I work.

This means that if I used to work for four hours in the past, then now I need to work for 6 hours or more than that. Working online is never an easy job. I know of many other people who work for 4 to 6 hours each day. They are making money but I think that we deserve to make more money if we work hard. I am anticipating that I will be working for more hours (i.e. working for almost seven hours) if the rates of inflation continue to rise at the current pace. Things are never easy. I also need to focus on cutting the cost of expenses, too.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't have actual amount of time that I use to make money online on a daily basis. But all I know is that I spend much time online and it is not only to make money but to do other things like getting informations on some other things.

Today I might spend up to 3 hours online to make money and tommorow it might not be up to 3 hours or more than that. It depends on the mood I am that day. Some time I might decide to spend a whole day to make money online and sometimes it might not be like that. And it is not every day that I am free to go online.

But making online has been fun for me. As I don't see it as stress. I have introduced many people to this forum and other ways to make money online but they have seen it as stress and have stopped. I can say that they are lazy in my own eyes because there is no big task in just posting in forum. That is what they do every day on Facebook and other social media out there. But that is there own problem.

Dannyrosey

I'm a freelancer, I work for 8hrs daily for now. Though, that depends on the gig I'm working.
One good thing about this is that I can choose the time to work especially when I get clients on HYVE.

Well do my my physical job and other restrictions, I spend less than my average online time while I was in school. I do spend about 6 hours doing online stuffs like trendri, Facebook, Instagram and my website. I'm very tight right now and don't really have enough time to focus on everything. I'm currently thinking of employing a virtual writer who is willing to write on my blog and get paid by the end of the month, trendri has been my most visited website for the past week now and I'm trying to increase my earnings online by doing online tasks in order to increase my earnings and help my family in some aspect.

Ayeshabashir

Firstly I am totally agree with you because it is not easy to make money online we must have to given our dedication and decent time to any online work .As far as how many hour I spent on internet for online earning is concerned then my routine is that when I wake up in the morning I pick up the mobile and open the trendri website and make 3 to 4 post .In short in the morning I spent half hour on this forum then in the evening at night I make 5 to 7 post more within 1 hour sometimes due to wifi problems and due to load shedding I am unable to do work at that time . When I am free and don't feel tiredness then I give 5 to 7 hour to this forum and that day I earn 2 dollars from trendri website. I only work on trendri website in order to earn money .So that why I don't need to spend much time on online earning. But now i am trying to search another legit website where I able to earn money .If someone know the forum like trendri then please tell me??

Ajebo25

Verified member
As for me as long as I have data on my phone I can connect to the internet anytime but because of daily work the only time I can work online is at night though I usually try to keep myself awake just to work online but I don't have a particular time which I work online

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have so many ways of earning from the internet and the only way I have been earning from the internet is to post content and made comments on trendri post and that has really helped me . I am just new into the online space so I am still looking straight forward to see many opportunities to make money online , if I can be able to have so many of these opportunity I will gladly join to make money with them .

Most of the ways people can make money on the internet as I understand is a skill that are to be learnt by someone who is interested to make money with it and is something you have to dedicate your time and know how it's work which is also the same as most offline skills and jobs .

For now I spend sometimes three hours and sometimes 2 hours on the internet to make $1 on daily basis and that is what I have been doing for the past 2 days now because I've just been introduced into the trendri platform and it is just recently that my account was unable for paid to post .

Bisolami

Verified member
My time online depends solely on some factors. There are some time that I do spend much time online but they are most weekends when I have less things to do. And if there are interesting topics to discuss as well, it makes me to spend more time but average is 4 hours.
I always spend about six hours to make money online because I am working on six platforms and I always shuffle my time. I also have some things that I do online which may not be everyday and it may take my time sometimes. I may not be able to meet up but I always try my best to work on some platforms even if I cannot meet up to all of them.

Working for six hours online is not an easy task and it sometimes affects my eyeball but that is the only way I make money so I just have to keep on doing it until I find another source of income.

Calin8324

Making money online is not as easy as some people think. It is something that needs much time. Maybe you have to logged into your email account to check your inbox for a new messages, or you have to check your old account and other things on the internet which are time consuming.

Before you log into your main money making sites, you maybe spent about 1hour on the internet without making any amount. Some people are making money online by using free Wi-Fi while others are using paid credit which are so costly.

For example, I myself uses paid credit plus modem to make money online so I have to manage my time. I mostly uses the internet in 12:00 am 4:00am because at that time to credit is affordable. If you don't manage you time on the internet, it will cost you much money but you will not know especially if you are using the paid credit.

I only use 4hours to make money online a day what about you?
There are a lot of ways to make money online , but you can try surveys because is the easiest way to make money online. I tried surveys on surveyfuncy.com and for me it works , i earned 150$ in my first week , so is a good choice if you are on college or university as a side hustle.

Bisolami

Verified member
There are a lot of ways to make money online , but you can try surveys because is the easiest way to make money online. I tried surveys on surveyfuncy.com and for me it works , i earned 150$ in my first week , so is a good choice if you are on college or university as a side hustle.
I think this is a very good website and I would love to give it a try. I am always tired of survey websites because I mostly get disqualified on them and it is discouraging. I get demotivated whenever I am disqualified on any survey platform and that is why I have promised myself not to work on them anymore but I think this one is quite different and I will check it out to know if it is available in my country and to know if I can qualify for the surveys that I will be taking. Thank you for sharing

Erickkagi

However, the amount of time a person spends on the internet to make money online depends on the method they choose to make money.

For example, if someone decides to make money through freelance work, they may spend several hours a day searching for job opportunities, submitting proposals, and completing projects for clients. On the other hand, if someone decides to make money through online surveys, they may only need to spend a few minutes a day answering survey questions.

Ultimately, the amount of time someone spends on the internet to make money online will depend on their chosen method, their level of commitment, and the amount of money they hope to make.

AI Killer

i am just new to making money online through affiliate marketing and spend about 3 to 4 hours to learn the way to promote my affiliate links and how to engage customer to buy products through my links. to be honest i tried a lot of method but the result is not so much but i will try and keep learning how to do it right and hopefully making some money online.