Finance How do you use money earned online?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is great then and it is the best thing I am considering too, even though I want to spend quality time to learn the rudiments of crypto currency and how best to trade before I begin to invest my online earnings that I have saved so far. This is Aimed at avoiding a situation where I would always be losing money.
trading of cryptocurrency is only difficult if you do not know how to trade and if you don't know how to trade there is a high possibility of losing except you are an investor,people that are investing may not actually lose because they consider investing for long term.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The two main things I do is to save and pay bills. I try to save no matter how little it is and cut my bills so that the other part can pay for 2 or 3 of them. Online earning is a good side income if one can be active on a site and work hard on it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
well for now I am using the money I made online to solve some problems but after that I will definitely be saving them in order to venture into bigger things in the nearest future such as affiliate marketing and blogging. it has been so good working on different website trying to make some good cash on daily basis online.

Payus20

I think everybody have different reason for making money online. Finger are not equal
Some person like me that don't have offline job depends on the online earn to take care of our bill, etc

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There is not a single thing I do with the money I earned online. However, I divide my money and use it for different purpose. here are the thre main purposes which I use my money:-

1) I invest some of my money that I earn online.
2) I save some cash which I earn online.
3) I withdraw some amount for my personal use.

I plan every thing according to the needs and what suits best and this is what any wise person should do. :)

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is really great to be accountable for even the little amount we earn online. First it trains you to spend even higher amounts of money wisely. Secondly, spending your online earnings wisely through investment will help you build wealth. I admit that I am not so great about how I spend my online earnings, but I will start spending it more wisely.

IamDozzy

I usually use my online earnings to settle little things like my electricity bills and so other miscellaneous activities. The remainder in usually use it for cryptocurrency investment. My online earnings are usually low compared to my offline earnings and as such I mostly pay attention to my offline earnings. As at last month I spent all my online earnings on investment and I am hoping to real bountifully in the next 3 months.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I save money some of the income I make online and offline. Investing it to more prominent investment scheme online is what i do do too. I've always cherished being a crypto millionaire before i retire in life. And the what will enable me to earn or achieve that, is starting from gradual process and building up just as I'm doing now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I believe everybody has a purpose for making money online. And the money you save or you use to start a business depends on the amount. I always withdraw my money here when it is $4 at least. The money to be candid is for my subscription per week. I am a heavy internet users and I have offline businesses which fetch me money as well. I don't know how much I need to save here that will be enough to start any business. Because it may be practically impossible to make $50 in a week here.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The internet has offered us various opportunities we could explore and make money online and this has made it very much easy for some of us who have been finding it difficult to get jobs offline .
However, I have come to realize that most of us do not properly manage the money we earn online as we do not understand the potentials of the little money we are earninng online.

Some just use all their online earninngs to subscribe their phones, buy flashy clothes and all that, then we end up being broke again.
I am just thinking about how possible it would be for one to use his online earnings to start up a small business, like a provision store. This would be a very good idea as you are sure of continuously getting money to invest in the business. Like you use your earninngs to buy some provisions and stock up your store while still earninng money online to add up to the things you already have in stock.

I think this would help anyone to grow a business from scratch and then grow it big in a short while.
An advantage of this is the fact that you are always making money online, and it would cover up for any losses you may incure in the business.
What do you think?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of the money I made online i always invest that money in cryptocurrency because I do not need the money now,I have other offline activities I have been doing that generate me some money to take care of myself, online money goes to online and digital investment. That is what I do for now.
That is great then and it is the best thing I am considering too, even though I want to spend quality time to learn the rudiments of crypto currency and how best to trade before I begin to invest my online earnings that I have saved so far. This is Aimed at avoiding a situation where I would always be losing money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the money I made online i always invest that money in cryptocurrency because I do not need the money now,I have other offline activities I have been doing that generate me some money to take care of myself, online money goes to online and digital investment. That is what I do for now.

D

Deleted member 28127

Even with money earned in real life you pay for subscribe of your phone and buy flashy clothes.
However most of worker doesn't have culture of invest. If you compare workers and employers, publishers and advertisers you will find a small minority of employers or advertisers and a good brand of workers or publishers.
Some people are working to feed their daily need and doesn't have culture of invest money to bring new income just if he is a crypto collector he collect a good money and go to a local exchanger to convert it to fiat money and pay his daily expense in real life.

Cinderella

I am using my online earnings as an additional capital to my offline business and the rest, I am using for my cryptocurrency investments. Though I think I have been spending a lot these past few days because of my old car and sometimes, my customers do not pay on time so my cash flow is somehow affected. It means I need more cash and one way is to withdraw the money I have online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My earnings go straight to my ATM account (from Paypal). It forms part of my emergency fund that I seldom use except when there are extra people that I have to buy more gifts for Christmas. In this pandemic era there was not much celebration in December so my ATM balance was not affected.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have a job at this moment, whatever I earn online is my only source of income. I pay my bills, buy groceries etc. from the money I make by working online. When I had a job I was able to save $100-$200 every month, but these days I can barely manage my expenses. I spend what ever I earn, I cannot save,

arunima25

Verified member
I have an offline job. I work as a special educator, art therapist, and counselor. O am not into a full-time job and work on an hourly basis in a school. So I have some really pretty days and some easy-going relaxed days at work. I try to fill in those free time from work, chores, and role of a mother and homemaker to work online and use my time productively. I let my earnings accumulate and I use them when I get an amount decent enough to buy something. I have used my online earnings so far to buy gifts for my daughters, few dresses for myself, gardening tools and plants( I love gardening) or some home decor items. I save from the salary I earn from my offline work.