Has anyone earned money from noise.cash

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know if anyone have heard of noise cash, but am pretty sure not a lot of people have, but am hoping the few people that know about it would comment if they've actually earned money from it.
so am going to talk a bit about noise cash and how you can make money.

In basic word, noise cash is Twitter yeah, it's a social platform, but this time it let's you earn bitcoin tips for your posts, mainly when people actually like the post. So I think it's a very good platform and one could earn from it. I've actually seen posts with over 400 likes and that's a very good reward.

For those of you that would like to visit the site the url is noise dot cash, so visit it if you like and see.

But my main question is for those who actually know the site have you earned from it in any way, am thinking of signing in, but I fear it's not that legit.
Am just looking for an easy platform to earn $10 a day and stuff.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have heard a lot about Noise Cash website and it seems like it is one of the most well-known website. They update content regularly, but I do not like the earning model in there. I think you shall only earn money when someone actually likes your content. This means earnings are not guaranteed in there.

D

Deleted member 13140

I have heard a lot about Noise Cash website and it seems like it is one of the most well-known website. They update content regularly, but I do not like the earning model in there. I think you shall only earn money when someone actually likes your content. This means earnings are not guaranteed in there.
yes exactly you only earn when someone actually lies your content, and you don't even earn enough, that's pretty disappointing, i tried earning on the platform, but it didn't work out, i know it's because i didn't have the patience to actually stick on it for a month or more, but well, i couldn't but all in all the website is legit and people are actually earning a lot from them

cmoneyspinner

But my main question is for those who actually know the site have you earned from it in any way, am thinking of signing in, but I fear it's not that legit.
Am just looking for an easy platform to earn $10 a day and stuff.

I have a friend who says he is earning $10 a day on Noise.Cash. I was, in the beginning, earning about $10 a week. Then they made changes to the platform. My account disappeared. When my account came back, my earnings had decreased significantly. They had discontinued their Free Tips. But then they started them again. I am now earning about $5 a week. I have to say that I do not sign in every day. So I am happy with my weekly BCH earnings of $5.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am now earning about $5 a week.
If you are earning $5 per week and sometimes you don't even sign in to the site, I think making $20 per month with doing hard work is a good idea. I would like to know more information on this. How often do you publish, and how many articles/posts do you have on the site? I have checked the site but I am yet to work on the site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand it is a website that you can make money by publishing articles, that is only thing I know about them and I don't really know how they work and their earning rate. Only make money with trendri and bizdustry, to me I consider those as the best paid to post website people can spend most of their time on to post good quality content to make money... A lot of people may have the time to make money in there but for me I don't really have the time and from what a lot of people are saying I believe they are legit and they are paying.

Victorial

I used to have an account with them before but I gave up in less than a week. I hated their methods of earning as it is not stable and does not depend on your progress. The tips are not something you get everyday. In fact, my referral did not understand how it works also. Some said after having 10 followers, you will begin to earn while some say with than 10 followers.

I left the site with 15 followers and no income was made. It was just so difficult. I need a better site to earn money online. I will not even mind $5 daily

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Noise.cash is a very hard place or site to earn crypto (BCH).....I used to be there but I had to quit the site cos I wasn't getting any tip from anyone and yet I was tipping users. I think the owners of the site should be running the tipping method, instead of leaving it in the hands of the users. Though, some users there are selfish cos they were getting real tips in BCH from people and yet they are not giving back.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not earned any money from noise cash. When I heard of Noise Cash and its sister site Read Cash, I registered on both sites but did not publish immediately. I took the time to understand how the platform works. But later I lost motivation and did not log into the site for a long time, then eventually I forgot about this site, currently, I have no desire to go back to the site.

cmoneyspinner

If you are earning $5 per week and sometimes you don't even sign in to the site, I think making $20 per month with doing hard work is a good idea. I would like to know more information on this. How often do you publish, and how many articles/posts do you have on the site? I have checked the site but I am yet to work on the site.
At the end of October, my profile showed 132 articles on Read.Cash. But I may have written about 10 more since. I stopped counting. I publish original content and sometime republish content from my blogs. It's OK to republish as long as it is YOUR content and you supply the link where the content first appeared. I don't have a regular writing schedule but I try to do 2 articles per week. Sometimes I will shorten or summarize my articles and do a short post on Noise.Cash. Sometimes that sends traffic to my articles. Sometimes people tip my Noise.Cash post. Sometimes they tip my Read.Cash articles.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
At the end of October, my profile showed 132 articles on Read.Cash. But I may have written about 10 more since. I stopped counting. I publish original content and sometime republish content from my blogs. It's OK to republish as long as it is YOUR content and you supply the link where the content first appeared. I don't have a regular writing schedule but I try to do 2 articles per week. Sometimes I will shorten or summarize my articles and do a short post on Noise.Cash. Sometimes that sends traffic to my articles. Sometimes people tip my Noise.Cash post. Sometimes they tip my Read.Cash articles.
That's a lot of content. I have a blog and I have just about 50 articles. Some of these articles are purely promotional (I received money to post these articles), and some are informative articles that receive organic traffic. If you are earning from articles on third party site, it is good for you, but I feel this is risky because you work hard on your articles but what if the site stops functioning or stop paying. This has happened many times, too many great sites have fallen down.

cmoneyspinner

That's a lot of content. I have a blog and I have just about 50 articles. Some of these articles are purely promotional (I received money to post these articles), and some are informative articles that receive organic traffic. If you are earning from articles on third party site, it is good for you, but I feel this is risky because you work hard on your articles but what if the site stops functioning or stop paying. This has happened many times, too many great sites have fallen down.
With respect ... I totally understand your reservations. In fact, a lt of my blog content is from sites that shut down. I learned the hard way to keep back up copies of my work. However, my blogs have posts that date back to 2014 and the content is "evergreen", meaning that it is not time-sensitive. So I am republishing and earning Bitcoin Cash. Even if the site does shut down, the content is still published online at my blogs which are also monetized with Google Ad Sense and affiliate product links. Right now this tactic is working for me, so I am going to continue on this path.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am republishing and earning Bitcoin Cash.
Do you mean to say this site allows you to republish your content? Don't they ask you to publish original piece? If you are republishing your content, can you only publish if you are using the same user name elsewhere? I mean I can republish the content I have published here on this forum if I use the same username on that site? What if I have a different username? By the way how is the site making money. I do not see any ads on the site.

cmoneyspinner

Jasmine - I was confused at first. But then I noticed many members republishing content. The thing is ... it is their "original content". They are not copying or plagiarizing someone else's work. Once I realized that as long as the content was my original content and I made a NOTE at the end of the article that it appears elsewhere on the web, I have not had any problems.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I made a couple of Bitcoin cash from the platform. you just need to do the basic things and you are going to get tips from the server if your post received lots of light and love from the member of the platform.

At present I no longer work on the platform because I didn't get paid for most of the post I created on the platform. I can't this as a waste of time so I have to abandon it and move on to the next one that brings any money.

you get paid by the server when the price of Bitcoin cash is rising in the marketplace as I assume.