Earn Money Can someone make money teaching music lesson online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are different ways in which people make money online. There are some people who are making full-time income with affiliate marketing.

They simply recommend a product to their loyal subscribers and certain percentage among them are going to buy due to the trust they have in the affiliate marketer.

There are some people who earn money doing simple tasks online. An example of this is get paid to post website. You are going to make money when you can construct a meaningful sentences doing this.

People make money by render different services as a freelancer online. There are some people who make money by designing logo and business card in the marketplace.

So I want to ask that how can someone make money teaching other people music lessons?

F

Funmluv

I don't know for sure but one thing I know is that there are many people who teaches online and get paid even many websites will offer to teach you in exchange for money. so if that is happening then music can also be taught in exchange for money I believe

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think there are businesses or investment that one can make without making money from it. This is to tell us that it is not really the business or the investment that fetches us money but the way they are handled. If there are many people that are eager to learn the lesson, of course, money can be made on it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have been thinking about this for a long period of time. well this idea came to my mind when I was watching YouTube video in which a guy is practically teaching people how to handle guitar. And the idea come to my mind that someone should be able to make money teaching music listen online.

AfriPeeps Official

I believe you should be able to make money by teaching people music online, there are two ways I believe you can achieve that goal, the first one is by creating a blog or Website for that purpose so you dedicate it to teaching people music online or better still create a page or group on any social media platforms and start your mission

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can start out as a freelancer teaching people basic lesson online but that should not be your end goal. You should have it in mind to build your own website where people can come directly to learn music lesson from you without having to pay a platform. You earn hundred percent profit in this way with all your efforts.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Having a website where music will be taught is not a bad idea. This will even be converted to a passive income if the music teacher takes his time to make sure he put all what the students may need while learning the music online instead of have to be online to each everytime.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to make money online is to sign up with Upwork and register as a seller on the platform. this will give you a chance to see some people who are looking for someone to teach them basic things about music. You can also receive a project where you will be ask me to make a music and receive money in return.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to make money online is to sign up with Upwork and register as a seller on the platform. this will give you a chance to see some people who are looking for someone to teach them basic things about music. You can also receive a project where you will be ask me to make a music and receive money in return.
Best advice from you. And it can also be done on YouTube where someone may just be uploading some videos on YouTube on every thing he thinks his audience may want to know about music and be following their comments to really know what to add or what to subtract when it comes to music.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about that but I think it is possible for you to make money online based on the type of skill you have to offer. as long as there is a website for freelancers there is also website for people who have a skill to impact on other people .you can try out Udemy, I think that should be the best website for you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The last commentator has made another fantastic contribution. To be frank truly, there is no skill that can not be sold online. The only thing is that one needs to know the best platforms to sell out some of these websites. This will help the way money would be earned.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people from the United kingdom who are looking for music lesson teacher on a freelance platform called people per hour. I will advise you to sign up an account with them and meet up with your prospect client. There are some of them that can hire you on a lifetime if you are very good at what you do.