Can Anyone Make Money On YouTube?

Sikapa

Verified member
YouTube is a social media platform that offer huge potential for members to make money online. Not only to make money but rather people also go to YouTube to watch videos about how to make money online, motivational words, current games and almost every thing that a person want to know. This great platform is good for learning too and almost every who is familiar to social media go to YouTube.

Many people have YouTube accounts and YouTube channels but are not making money from YouTube and some people have YouTube channels and they are using this channels to make money online. Other peoples are just go to YouTube with no intention to make money. YouTube pay it members through the number of likes and followers that the person has, although I don't actually know how much money it pays it members but I surely know it pays.

To monetize YouTube is something that is not easy as some people think. You have to create useful content before you can get views and likes and this is a problem to many YouTubers. Some people don't even know what to post on YouTube and there they don't even worry themselves to try it.

To me I see it as not everyone can make money on YouTube because it needs experience.

arunima25

Verified member
The answer to the question..Can you make money through YouTube videos?is a big YES. But then can you make a quick and easy money through YouTube and turn rich overnight is a big NO. YouTube videos are not for easy and quick money. And having a YouTube channel is not an assurance that money is surely going to come.
So, if you really plan to earn from YouTube, you need to view things in real scenario. You need to have some niche of your choice, you need to upload quality videos with quality contents to attract viewership, you need to be consistent with your video posting and then you need to market it on various platforms and through search engines. All this will need a lot of time and effort. And if you are ready for that, then buckle up and start your channel. And then you need patience before the first earnings come in pennies that would accumulate to become a decent amount.
Monetization of YouTube channels have to meet certain criteria and that takes a lot of time and effort. Else you can start something for fun and do it for fun. Spend some time marketing it. If it's good it might pick up in some time and you might earn for doing something for fun.

blessingc

It is very much possible to earn so much on YouTube, although I've not tried it yet I've seen people who make money on YouTube by having a YouTube channel and getting alot if fans and followers.

Everyday, videos are Been uploaded and as much are watched by audience who love it.
YouTube videos fascinates alot of people, they don't just view they watch with lots of interest. There are people who can watch a video over 39 minutes to an hour.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is now popular than ever because there are so many people killing it on daily basis. YouTube is probably one of the best platforms anyone can think of making money from because the opportunities it presents is very numerous.

If you can create good videos then you stand a chance of making a lot of money as a YouTuber. If you have some knowledge of online business you can probably open the YouTube channel and start teaching people how to make money on the internet and you stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself because there are numerous people looking for ways of making money.

The same thing goes to the health niche. If you have some knowledge about health products or how people can solve their problems then creating a YouTube channel and teaching those things will probably give you a lot of money in the nearest future if you are consistent and hard-working enough.

You can also use your YouTube channel to promote affiliate products and make some good amount of money from it when you have a lot of viewers on your channel. This is what a lot of people do and they make money both from adsense and from different affiliate platforms.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed not a new thing that an individual can actually make money on the YouTube app or platform . The YouTube basically comprises of two users or members which are the YouTubers and subscribers . The subscribers refers to those people who log in the YouTube app so as to be able to find answers possibly to question today has been asking them self or possibly their log on into the YouTube app so as to entertain themselves by watching videos and movies . On the other hand the YouTubers refers to those individuals that are in the YouTube app to make money their sole duty and aim is to create content possibly to answer some of the questions that the subscribers have the asking themselves so as to find answers to these questions . To make money on the YouTube app you must become a YouTuber but you must make sure to choose a particular YouTube niche which you are capable to create good and proper contents so as to make money and get paid by the YouTube founders .

Some of the niche which you can choose to become a content Creator on the YouTube app is comedy , music , health , money , banking , business , relationship and dating , religion , education , history , and movie recaps etc .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
YouTube is a social media platform that offer huge potential for members to make money online. Not only to make money but rather people also go to YouTube to watch videos about how to make money online, motivational words, current games and almost every thing that a person want to know. This great platform is good for learning too and almost every who is familiar to social media go to YouTube.

Many people have YouTube accounts and YouTube channels but are not making money from YouTube and some people have YouTube channels and they are using this channels to make money online. Other peoples are just go to YouTube with no intention to make money. YouTube pay it members through the number of likes and followers that the person has, although I don't actually know how much money it pays it members but I surely know it pays.

To monetize YouTube is something that is not easy as some people think. You have to create useful content before you can get views and likes and this is a problem to many YouTubers. Some people don't even know what to post on YouTube and there they don't even worry themselves to try it.

To me I see it as not everyone can make money on YouTube because it needs experience.
Hi. Your question is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread about YouTube. The truth is that YouTube is a great platform. This well-known platform is visited by a lot of people around the world every day. People visit YouTube to listen to music, watch videos or get information about anything they want to know. Some people even make money from YouTube. In my opinion, you can definitely make money on YouTube. However, this is not very easy because you need to have a channel, a lot of subscribers and of course, some experience in order to succeed. In any case, YouTube is a wonderful earning method that I would recommend to everyone. It is really worth trying!