Ever Encouraged Anyone You Know To Make Money Online?

Rachael

Verified member
I usually say that the first forum I joined was Bizdustry and while it lasted, I learnt a lot from the site. It was introduced to me by an acquaintance and he guided me through the whole process without being paranoid of my excessive questioning since I was still new. There are many times I have been gotten some sites from friends to make money or any random person but one thing I noticed is that, in most of the sites I get recommendations, it demands that I invest money and since the last time I was scammed by a colleague which I had some level of trust in and invested over $100, I have vowed never to opt for any site which requires money. I try to avoid any site that demands money for registration and one reason I like forums is because, there is no demand for money to register. I was introduced to an affiliate site and the person never told me that I would have to pay money for registration fees but when I registered and was ready to work, I was restricted and asked to pay some amount of money. I left the site immediately and never went back.

I have also recommended this forum to some of my friends and while some have joined, some are basically not interested because they see it as being tedious and requires some level of brainwork. There is no how I discover a legit site or way to earn money that I would hoard such information. Have you ever encouraged anyone to make money online and how was the result positive or negative?

Kendy

Verified member
Most definitely, when once I come across any legit site that is paying. The first set of people I keep informed are my acquaintances and while some would show passion, others would not. I have introduced the previous forum I was working with and nearly all my acquaintances I introduced were really determined to make something substantial from the for while some would tell me to work for them because they had an offline job as well but that is not a reasonable excuse. How can I tell you about a paying site which does not demand any investment and you still expect me to work on your account? Well, I did not take it to heart because it is a wrong way of thinking. I introduced sites to my friends and one of them was able to purchase a phone from a forum. I was even amazed because I have not gotten to that level due to so many responsibilities.

I do not believe in hoarding information that can make someone progress because the aim is to be comfortable and not dependent on anyone or have anyone depend constantly on me. Most of these my friends would constantly introduce me to a site where I must invest before expecting to gain money and even when I try, it would not work.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have some of my friends around me who are already making money online. there is no point in asking them or convincing them to start making money online.

Also I have some of them who are not making any money from the internet. Large majority of them are very okay with their day jobs and they are doing good.

One thing is that I don't go all out and start telling people what I do to make money online. We only have conversation whenever the matter arise.

I know some of my friend I faint hearted and they may not be as determined as I was to make money online. This is the reason why I don't bother to show them ways to make money.

When you have conversation with your friends you know what they are capable of doing on their own. And you also know what they are not capable of doing.

Some of my friends who are not making money from the internet don't want to engage in a lot of work before they start making money online. Hence, I don't bother to tell them.

For instance two days ago one of them showed an interest get paid to post. I told him to sign up with the website I am working with and for the past few days he was unable to complete the process. The funniest thing is that he expected me to do this for him.