Earn Money Can Anyone Really Make Money Online From Home?

hyni

Many people think that the whole issue of making money online from home is either too complicated or an unreliable way of earning money. The main reason that many fail online is that they think it's a way to get rich quickly without any effort. When they realize that it does involve work, commitment, and resources, they give up.

D

Deleted member 51169

To earn from home through Internet is fun. In as much as it will make you seem addicted and distant from human interaction, it give me a sense of Superiority and being smart. However, I have never seen it as a gey rich quick syndrome. For someone like me, it shields me from talking for free and give unnecessary attention to issues around me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right. Not many people can make money online. This is because it is not easy as people thought it is. You have to be consistent and not only that there must also be persistence and hardwork. There is no online activity that is easy to make money from home.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although it is not really easy to make money online and depend on it as a full-time work ,but I know a lot of people that are making something reasonable online .it all depends on your interest and your skill that will determine your success as an online Hustler, you just need to search for any skill online and know how to do it perfectly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anybody who is really very serious in making money online from the comfort of their homes can probably do so, if they have the right knowledge and myself.

One of the reasons that makes a lot of people not to make money online is because they do not have the right mindset and therefore there is no way they can be able to succeed.

There are several businesses you can venture into and make a lot of money sitting at the comfort of your home provided you have the right knowledge and understanding of how such a business works and one of it is cryptocurrency trading.

Over the years, a lot of people have developed much interest in cryptocurrency because how lucrative it is and your ability to make money from it sitting on the comfort of your home. Some people have even made cryptocurrency their main source of income.

All you need to do is to understand the market well and put your risk management in place and there are also other things you need to learn that fundamental analysis and technical analysis. After you might have mastered these things and you have the right capital to start, then you are good to go.

Queenet

Anyone, irrespective of the gender or age can make money online from home.
It's a matter of positive mindset and consistency.

As a matter of fact, I'm working online from home presently and it was actually easy for me because I came across a particular book which I read and made it so easy.

You can send me a message if you are interested

E

eldavis

To answer the question on the topic, yes it is very possible to make money online form home, there are so many ways you can make money from home, you being in this forum is a perfect example of making money online. Like you said, the problem with most people today is their mindset, they believe working online is get rich scheme, so they tend to go in with the mindset that they would make thousands of dollars in a short period of time, only to get disappointed, which would lead to discouragement.

Rachael

Verified member
Definitely, the internet and technological advancement has made it easier to make money from the ambience of our various homes. I have come across so many people who are working from home and they are being paid heavily. Apart from working online, there are people who are engaged with offline jobs but they have the leverage to work from home. I have an acquaintance who is a customer care analyst, who is in charge of attending and solving customers complaint and she works from home although she reports to the office on some rare occasion which could be either for training or for an event.

The internet has made it easier to take up online jobs which can afford you the opportunity to work according to your schedule and without pressure. Presently, I am working from home, combined with my offline business and I carry out the both effectively to the best of my ability. There are certain challenges that comes with working online and one is the incessant power outage in my country, which impedes one to work to his or best capacity. Also, network glitches is one major obstacle in working online effectively and at times, it is beyond human control.

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, in this present time, there are many jobs people can do while sitting at home without having to pass through the frequent hustle and bustle on the road. If you happen to check through Facebook groups, you would realize that there are many groups that have been created and it can be used to display and advertise your products online. I know so many people who are working from home, due to the stringent terms and condition that is involved when it comes to working offline. The process of working online has created an avenue for people to work at ease without worrying of their daily Transportaion to and fro work.

Working online is one of the best ways in having the leverage of working from home like; affiliate marketing, drop shipping, survey sites, forums, content creation, crypto trading, Forex trading, social media marketing, brand influencing, transcription jobs and many more. Working online has been a succor to so many especially in the face and plight of unemployment which is ever increasing most frequently in lower-tier countries. The online platform has helped me to work independently and also opened my eyes to the possibilities of earning higher if the right skills is involved.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of making money online from home is actually chosen by individuals who want to make money online full time . it is absolutely saying that majority of people are no longer interested in doing nine-to-five job or possibly having an offline self-employed business . this is because majority of them do not see themselves becoming business owners but rather they see themselves becoming online hustlers . There is absolutely nothing bad making money by staying at home performing online dislike affiliate marketing or possibly cryptocurrency and forex investment . But you must understand that staying at home to make money restrict your interaction and communication with the outside world .

As human beings we have the tendency to interact and communicate with individuals and also with our environment and still staying at home actually restrict your ability to communicate and interact with individuals and also your environment . that is why it is advised by doctors and health analyst that stayed at home could also lead to health issues and can also affect your mental psychology . if you have to make an online it is advised to go to a place filled with people so that you can have a proper introduction with your environment you can go to the cafe or possibly stay at a park .

allison001

Verified member
Anybody that is ready to make money online from home can surely do it. It all depends on the kind of online money making you wish to sit at home and do.
Before sitting at home to make money online you need to get the best tools for that, that's getting a smartphone or a system for yourself.

These are various ways in which we can make money online while staying at home.

Let's say you are business owner and you want to promote or grow your business very well, the best thing to do is to advertise or promote your business online. You can surely do this by advertising them on social media. We have some in social media around the world such as; Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. You can choose any of the social media as a means of making money online from your business even while staying at the comfort of your home.

Even while staying at home, you can make money online by selling your unused items like any electronics or accessories. Using Facebook marketplace to list your items we really help you to make money online while staying at the comfort of your home.