Is anyone making money from Quora?

niche

Verified member
While Quora is a very popular website in Asian countries because of its honest reviews which will get censored elsewhere , those who answer questions are now able to make some money from Quora. Quora announced its partner program some time ago, and said that they would pay members a part of the revenues which their answers received. Is anyone on this forum making money from Quora and has received payment from the website? If yes, do they know how the payment for members is being calculated, is it based on page views, clicks or other criteria?

cmoneyspinner

Quora actually invited me to participate in their Earnings Program. I made a few dollars. But it was not worth putting any effort into it. I still have an account b ut I don't even sign in any more. In fact, I only visit Quora if links show up in search engine results.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is the first time I have heard about Quora earning program. This is a welcome development as I may regularly visit the question and answer website to earn income. But I don't know either their payment system support my country. If so I will be glad to start earning on the platform.