Have you taught anyone how to make money online?.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Teaching others some skills on how to make money online is what many people enjoy doing and there are also a lot of people who are not interested in teaching others.

Personally I have tried as much as possible to teach some people who are interested different ways of making money online but on the long run some of them got uninterested. This has actually made me not to be very much enthusiastic about teaching a lot of other people how to maximize profit for themselves on the internet especially learning some skills.

What I do presently is that whenever I see you are interested in making money on the internet I will tell you to learn some certain skills before I will show you some ways of making money online.

I also helped some people to register on some freelancing platforms but some of them got uninterested on the long run because of the level of competition.

Same thing also applies to cryptocurrency and a few other online businesses. I know there are people here that have taught others how to make money online from different sources and some people may actually take it serious and some others may not take it serious. I want you to share your experience.