Trading Discussion Can Forex Trading Be Self Taught?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It has been over a decade I've heard about forex trading in one of the local newspapers. They are lots of seminars going on about forex trading when it was introduced to our country.

Forex trading was the talk of the town at that time as everybody is scrambling to make foreign currency.

I got fascinated by the fact that it is pretty much easier to set a goal of the amount of profit someone wants to make on a daily basis with forex trading.

This prompt me to develop an interest in making money with forex trading. But I couldn't come up with the amount of money required to do training on forex trading back then.

So I want to ask you guys that can forex trading be self-taught?

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I'm trading Eurotrader. It is a good forex broker. It's trading platform is marvellous. There's no requote or postponement in trade execution. Their withdrawal procedure is additionally instant without any charges.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, I believe forex trading be self taught , this is brought to light because of the advancements in technology and the existence of the Internet.
You can gather any information or source information from any where in the world on the internet. They are a lot of existing tool or platforms where you cab enroll in online or stream videos, voice recordings or podcast online and get the desired knowledge or information you seek.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Even if forex is self taught, I won't even advice you to self teach yourself because of the nature of the investment. There are some rudiments that we need to know when it comes to forex. Without the knowledge of this, it may be difficult to make gain in forex trading.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think almost anything in the internet can be learned without a tutor. Yes, self-taught is the term when you learn something by yourself. I learned video editing when I couldn't find an editor to do my project in the office. Fortunately I learned video editing in a week. With trading I guess it is not really difficult because there are articles that you can read.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading requires skills and knowledge. If a trader trades by developing skills, he can make a lot of money from trading. As a trader, I always have to update myself. And you have to trade by controlling emotions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is possible that you can learn it yourself without being taught by a mentor but the problem is that learning it yourself will take a lot of your time and in fact you will be losing your money more during the learning process and you could have managed all these risks and pay someone who is already into it to give you all the understanding of how to go about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The passion to learn something is always the triggered force first. I have been trying to learn more about trading forex and crypto and I found myself commenting and even watching videos on both subjects. I think we only need mentor to put us through as we are going through self taught process.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The vast majority of the people that I know have been successful in Forex did not pay any money for them to be taught. There are a lot of educational materials like videos on YouTube and PDFs online that can give you a lot of knowledge that will be helpful in trading Forex

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most times you would really need assistance in making trade ,so i don't really support that notion of teaching yourself ,there are some basic things you need to learn either from watching tutorials , reason books and others before carrying out the trade sucessfully and make more money the way you want

rawuf lifestyle

It has been over a decade I've heard about forex trading in one of the local newspapers. They are lots of seminars going on about forex trading when it was introduced to our country.

Forex trading was the talk of the town at that time as everybody is scrambling to make foreign currency.

I got fascinated by the fact that it is pretty much easier to set a goal of the amount of profit someone wants to make on a daily basis with forex trading.

This prompt me to develop an interest in making money with forex trading. But I couldn't come up with the amount of money required to do training on forex trading back then.

So I want to ask you guys that can forex trading be self-taught?
yeah sure forex is a professional business you only need time to learn more about forex and when that is done you good

Shen

You can learn by yourself, but as a novice, you'd better follow someone who has been in the field of foreign exchange for a long time, which can make you better reduce losses and get started quickly

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
I am a shelf-taught trader and I don’t build castle in the air. Take your lessons slowly and go ahead strategically. Don’t make a utopian scheme about trading because it will destroy you. Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker to invest in. The broker is highly secure for traders. I followed their free learning resources.