What Corona period has taught me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Corona may have come and gone but the effect will still be indelible on most people minds. The months it lasted is unforgettable in both individuals and the society epoch at large.

I have learnt how not to depend on only one source of income especially offline income. My area of specialization was drastically affected during the covid-19 era. All schools were closed and no money was forthcoming.

Learning online skills should be the major aim of every body. The only sector that enjoyed the pandemic era is the online sector. That's the time most online businesses came into limelight. It is a great lesson for us that digitalization a here to stay.

Those that saved prior the pandemic may not be badly affected. The period had taught me that we need to save for the rainy days. When you have more than enough, God knows what He's doing. It is for you to keep part for some time you may be in a dire need.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What I learned from this pandemic era is about the importance of health. When we avoid getting sick it is a lot of savings not only of our life but also of money. My sister-in-law got infected of covid last month and she was out of the hospital just the other day. The cost of hospitalization was too high that they are now in debt. It is good that she is well now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was infected by the virus, I was in bed for 12 days then slowly my conditions improved. I was tested negative on the 14th day. It was very painful. I was very careful, I always remained the distance, I always put on a mask while going out and I always used hand sanitizer, yet I got the virus. The only way you can defeat this virus is by eating healthy foods.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Corona may have come and gone but the effect will still be indelible on most people minds. The months it lasted is unforgettable in both individuals and the society epoch at large.

I have learnt how not to depend on only one source of income especially offline income. My area of specialization was drastically affected during the covid-19 era. All schools were closed and no money was forthcoming.

Learning online skills should be the major aim of every body. The only sector that enjoyed the pandemic era is the online sector. That's the time most online businesses came into limelight. It is a great lesson for us that digitalization a here to stay.

Those that saved prior the pandemic may not be badly affected. The period had taught me that we need to save for the rainy days. When you have more than enough, God knows what He's doing. It is for you to keep part for some time you may be in a dire need.
You are right about these stated points for because they are the real factors. For me I knew it isn't good to have a low immune system. Anyone with such might not survive any pandemic just like the one we had with covid. So it good to always be in good health and try to slwsys boost our immune system

A K Rao

I agree with your points that the Corona 19 has taught us many things. Because of Corona I learnt that life can be lived with minimum expenses. If there is will there is always a way as I have become good cook during the Corona period. Yes, One should always have more than one skill for earning the money. I have my skills of home making because of the Covid 19 endemic. It has also taught us how important is savings in our life.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even me it has helped me not to depend on only one source of income and this is even the best for me because I just consider learning skill as the best. It was an unexpected event that took a lot of people without adequate preparation and a lot of people lose their job and so many people lose their business and up till now some are not yet to recover.

Empress

Verified member
Covid 19 has taught me a lot of lesson that nobody knows tomorrow and also we don't know the value of having a good health until you get an illness like I realise health is wealth not everything that money can buy just like you can't use money to send covid away that something's at just meant to be

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of lessons to be learnt from incidence of Corona virus outbreak. First you are still going to survive if you are not earning salary for a couple of months. I also learnt that some business will still continue to thrive irrespective of what is going on around. An example of such is food business. No matter what happens people will still eat foods.